Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
The problem is that I see little interest from people in the thread to Dukes 3D videos unlike the 2D thread which is much more followed. You all know I don't have an account on Dukes web and so this results in me wasting time searching for 3D Dukes material.
I'm sure there are a lot of people interested in this thread. Much more than the number of Likes shown. I've DL just about every video you've posted but don't always use Mega because my limit runs out and I have to wait until it resets. So I use one of the maintenance post links.

Maybe the reason you don't see the same amount of activity as 2D is that there are actually two genres (comics and 2D) vs only one in the 3D thread. So therefore there's more to talk about.

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
The problem is that I see little interest from people in the thread to Dukes 3D videos unlike the 2D thread which is much more followed. You all know I don't have an account on Dukes web and so this results in me wasting time searching for 3D Dukes material.
i cant even disagree with you there probably because its too much narration and the prolong sex scene with one or two positions and that's it

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I know I can't speak for everyone but, I enjoyed this thread.. it's steady with nice updates.. most threads aren't updated at all.. so thank you for your time regardless.
Thank you for the words... the problem is that I see little interest from people for the 3D contents of Dukes, the famous "likes" I need to see if people are interested or not in the 3D thread. If I only have to share Dukes material for about ten people it's not worth it because as I repeat I don't have a premium account and this puts me in a position to search for videos and therefore precious time for me. I also see that there are people who download videos here on F95 and then upload them two days later on other sites (Rule34video) without even thanking... so there is a lot of disappointment on my part for all this.

Last edited:

tonnified

Dec 20, 2022

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Actually, to be fair, there are three more to load:
Cloose Doors Ep3
Cloose Doors Ep4
Brain Dominant Ep2
I apreciate everything you have contributed to this thread and dont blame you for not wanting to update it anymore. You gave us everything on a silver platter and quite frankly not getting recognize enough for your efforts. so here it goes from me to you, Thank you man.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Remigio
I never left a "thank you" in a separate message because I was under the impression that it was redundant, as I've
read in other posts ... reducing my thanks to the like button. Those of us who follow this page, do appreciate the efforts
you've made here, time and time again. Just wanted to make my "Thank You", very clear!

Reactions: Remigio

Remigio

May 5, 2018
In a month I have received many messages (even in private) of affection from people who follow this thread even from "magix69" the one who started this thread and this made me very happy... it made me think and I realised that there are members who have an interest in this thread going forward,
which is why I decided to share just one video for now to see people's reaction and then... maybe....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl0sed D00rs Ep 3 (1080p)
Screenshot (1041).png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
In a month I have received many messages (even in private) of affection from people who follow this thread even from "magix69" the one who started this thread and this made me very happy... it made me think and I realised that there are members who have an interest in this thread going forward,
which is why I decided to share just one video for now to see people's reaction and then... maybe....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl0sed D00rs Ep 3 (1080p) Mega
View attachment 2364572

Thank you..

bilsait

Dec 14, 2020

Cl0sed D00rs Ep 3 (1080p) Mega
View attachment 2364572

Thanks my friend

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes