Bossko

Jan 9, 2021
In a month I have received many messages (even in private) of affection from people who follow this thread even from "magix69" the one who started this thread and this made me very happy... it made me think and I realised that there are members who have an interest in this thread going forward,
which is why I decided to share just one video for now to see people's reaction and then... maybe....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl0sed D00rs Ep 3 (1080p) Mega
View attachment 2364572

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely, tnx man!!!

U are the best - continue pls 3d staff.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
In a month I have received many messages (even in private) of affection from people who follow this thread even from "magix69" the one who started this thread and this made me very happy... it made me think and I realised that there are members who have an interest in this thread going forward,
which is why I decided to share just one video for now to see people's reaction and then... maybe....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 2364572

Thanks for returning to this humble place, and sharing. Those of us who frequent these pages welcome your presence.
Thanks again!

Espectador

Mar 27, 2022

View attachment 2364572

thanks bro thanks bro

Reactions: O'jisan

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added: Closed Doors Episode 3

Yes, this member is your benefactor:

1675570126724.png

'Thank you' -button also known as Reactions is still in same spot as before.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thank you so much, Remigio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
The problem is that I see little interest from people in the thread to Dukes 3D videos unlike the 2D thread which is much more followed. You all know I don't have an account on Dukes web and so this results in me wasting time searching for 3D Dukes material.
Although i appreciate the quantity of dropping his 3d videos i have a understanding of why people arent so interested. I think its because its only 2-3 scenes for 23 mins with 45 second dialogue btw its your choice if you wish to keep giving us his 3d content your already The goat regardless

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Although i appreciate the quantity of dropping his 3d videos i have a understanding of why people arent so interested. I think its because its only 2-3 scenes for 23 mins with 45 second dialogue btw its your choice if you wish to keep giving us his 3d content your already The goat regardless
You are right Dukes' videos including the animations are not great and the sequence is always the same by changing the shot and zooming in on the scene, so I understand that many people have lost interest and prefer other videos.
Since this thread started I've been sharing 3D Dukes videos (like I do 2D Dukes videos and comics on another thread) but in the last 2 months I've seen people losing interest so I thought "Why keep sharing for a few people?”. Now with the last video I've shared I've seen it seems that people have regained some interest and that's why I'm sharing more videos but I hope I am not wrong.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Cl0sed D00rs Ep 4 (1080p) Mega
View attachment 2368477

Thanks for the share. I know Duke's stuff isn't for everyone, but occasionally it does have some interesting stories. I've been a "fan" of the Mrs Jiggle's saga, so I always check in, just in case. That being said, there have been minor improvements in the animation ... nothing ground breaking ... but truthfully honest, at least they "try" to tell a story, though not always successfully. I get bored with all the awesome looking 10sec+ clips out there; they look great, but the content is akin to cotton candy. 'Nuff said, thanks again for sharing.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added: Closed Doors Episode 4

Yes, this member is your benefactor:

1675629227974.png

'Thank you' -button also known as Reactions is still in same spot as before.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thank you so much, Remigio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes