Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Sucks that the development has slowed down, especially without resolving the cliffhanger, but such is life. Hopefully you will find a good balance between speed and quality. Best of luck.

Reactions: Gismere

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
You're switching to sprites... yeah... good luck with that... game might as well be abandoned for me, sprites are absolutely awful for atmospheric storytelling and that's exactly what this game had in spades. Good luck with it and hope it's still good for those who can handle sprite based storytelling. Bye.
Like he said, it's just for the conversational parts. It's not really different than Sel putting 10,000 words in front of exactly two renders and calling it a scene.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Tried this out got surprised the characters have personality and the story flow completely changed up on me especially at the end of 0.7 so I hope you keep up with this you have a really great Vn imo.
It surprises me still to this day when I see the reviews pop up of people complaining about just that and having nothing referenced other than the fact these fictional characters have emotions and act like they have a soul.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.07

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 878 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
c2r (7) - Copy.jpg
Hey yo everyone! It's been another month since v0.07, so as per usual, gonna do a Devlog to keep you all up to date :V

So far, everything has been going smoothly with the update and I've been developing the world lore a LOT lately which has really helped with figuring out the more minute details of the characters different species, histories, politics, etc. So for the most part in the upcoming updates, you're gonna learn a lot more about the world itself of Dungeon Days and what makes these guys tick! Of course, I won't be overriding the main story or make things bogged down in lore dumps because of this... I know better than that! I have plenty of ups and down and inter-character drama, action, comedy, and wholesomeness to dish out that I know everyone already enjoys!

As for the sprite work, it's coming along and I've looked a bunch of information about it. For this update, they are probably going to be super simple in use as an ease in thing but eventually I hope to expand on their applications and just make them relatively more refined over time. Though, I suppose, that's everything for Dungeon Days, lol. Always on the lookout for a better and better experience!

Anyways, there isn't much else to report besides that at the moment, so stay tuned for the upcoming update! Hopefully you'll enjoy it like the rest of Dungeon Days :V

===Rate me 5 stars on or f95! Every rating helps!===

===Check out my or and gain benefits!===

===Join my or to keep up with everything Dungeon Days related!===

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
c3r (15).jpg
Hey hey everyone! Dungeon Days has reached update v0.08! :V For those at Janny tier or above, you'll be enjoying the early-early access right now! :V For those at Knight tier or above, you'll be enjoying normal early access on 8/25! :V Public release for everyone else will be on 8/30! If you have access to the early early access, keep a look out on Patreon or Subscribestar for the link to download! :V

So I was able to get about two scenes done for this update, but I also was able to implement a lot of new things to help with future stuff like the sprites and some modeling for future character design :V I'm still learning a lot of new code for the sprite work and to try and get it so that it looks really nice and still has a bit of the way I've been doing scenes in it as well. I'll get more into it for the public update devlog but for now, if you wanna know more, just ask me on Discord :V

Anyways, I'll see you guys on 8/25 for the next early access!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
So I was able to get about two scenes done for this update
eh? so last update was half a scene for 30 seconds of "content", this one is whole two scenes? what the fuck happened to this game?

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
eh? so last update was half a scene for 30 seconds of "content", this one is whole two scenes? what the fuck happened to this game?
Ain't what happened to the game. What happened to my life. I got a full time job outside of this and other responsibilities, trying my best to do what I can for Dungeon Days. Still trying to get as much as I can done though with the time I got and trying to get more in when I can :V

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
c2r (34).jpg
Hey hey everyone! The Public Release of v0.08 has just been RELEASED!

Now, there isn't too much to the update, a whole two scenes, but the new sprite system has allow me to try out some new avenues that I wasn't able to use before! Despite it being my first time, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but of course if you have any helpful insights about it, please let me know! So now, hopefully, it'll be easier for me to set up scenes and make a fraction of the renders but with just as much content as before since I'll be using these sprites to help divvy the work!

Of course, this is still in the works and I'm learning new code to make it work for everything. I'm also looking into other VNs that have had good sprite work done for them to try and see if any of their strategies and ideas might be good to use in Dungeon Days! With hope, as always, I'm looking forward to seeing this speed up my process with the limited time frame that I have to work on DD.

Besides that, I'm actually hoping to get something together for 9/20 to capstone these scenes and get ready for the next big set of scenes! Along with that, on 10/28, it will be Dungeon Days's 2nd anniversary already! WOOOO! I'm of course hoping to have some more sizable updates for the next two months while this draws near and I will probably also celebrate that day on my ! So with that, I do hope you enjoy this tidbit of Dungeon Days as I scratch and kick my way every month to give you more and more content to chew on :V

Oh! And if you have any comments, questions, concerns, or anything else that you think might help with Dungeon Days, the best way to get to me is on my ! I'm always open to discussion and always happy to see new faces in the group! <3

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
What good is opacity if you can't even read the text, because of the color. Even reading-glasses would hardly help.
The game would benefit from some normal text and textbox.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LordHybrid

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonDays-0.08
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LordHybrid

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dungeon Days [v0.08] [Buba] - Compressed

Win/Linux [823 MB]
- - - -

Mac [792 MB]
- - - -

kev3000

Sep 1, 2018
A very small update with a huge loss of quality with the "new sprite system".
This is a very good VN, I hope the next update will make up for this one.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes