3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jetyrs

Apr 23, 2024
Please help me

I can't even play the game if I don't know how to upgrade the village and get many other quests. Without instructions it's difficult to play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Please help me

I can't even play the game if I don't know how to upgrade the village and get many other quests. Without instructions it's difficult to play.
Brother, just follow what Mervina says and you'll be good. I'd suggest don't skiping the dialogues or it will be hard to find what to do. But, in general, just talk with people in the village, then do the quests they will give you. Talk to them more than one time over time, they will progress with your story so dialogues can change, at the point you can upgrade the village.
Hope you find your way.

Good game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jetyrs

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Bugreport
After you defeat Yuki and come back to the Forest, Yuki dialogue will start again, making it impossible to access the Forest. I really don't know how this sh*t passed. Sorry for that. The next update will fix it, and i will pay double attention on my beta testing. Thanks cruiser221 for bring it to my attention.

See you soon in the v.04.
Good game.

dungeon explorers cmcas games.png

Reactions: cruiser221

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DungeonExplorers-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: C.M.Cas

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dungeon Explorers [v.04] [C.M.Cas Games] - Compressed

Win [233 MB]
- - - -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Cas, welcome back, sure hope you are feeling a lot better. So, I tried transfering my saves over to the new version and what I ended up with was going after the Ancient Bow, so I had to restart way back, since I had finished the last update. Just thought I'd let you know.

Reactions: caju and C.M.Cas

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I do not understand how AI game developers keep picking images like this.
Are they so hurried to push out a garbage AI money grab they literally don't spend a second to take a look at the image they "made"?
View attachment 3516258
1. The dick is missing the connection to the base of the penis, or it's a serpent cock from some nightmare Cthulhu universe.
2. The condom is fusing with or growing out of the woman's chest.
3. Her thumb is not just abnormally long and without phalanges, it's so long that the point where it would connect into the side of the hand indicates that the hand is nearly twice the length of the other hand. She has long noodle fingers and a noodle thumb.
4. Either the lighting on the leg of the man is off, or it's bent forward with it literally bending the wrong way at the knee. The lighting on the joint goes from the lower leg to the upper thigh directly, which makes it seem like both are surfaces are shone at, especially with the small bend in the joint area. This should be the back of knee, but the lighting is way off here, causing Schrödinger's leg.

How do you put an image like this into a game and not notice at least one of these things?
So, A.I. isn't perfect. The dev does the best that he can, I'm sure. Stop being a little girl and just enjoy the game. Better yet, just make your own perfect game, since it's sooooo easy.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
So, A.I. isn't perfect. The dev does the best that he can, I'm sure. Stop being a little girl and just enjoy the game. Better yet, just make your own perfect game, since it's sooooo easy.
Why don't you climb out of whatever asshole you're currently crawling into and stop bitching every time someone gives criticism?

All of the things I pointed out could've been spotted by the dev if the dev had only looked at the image. The only way for those things to go undetected is if the dev literally told the AI to make an image and not even looked at it.
But hey, for you to realize that, you'd need to have some ability to think - which, clearly, you are lacking.

If you can't handle things being posted in public receiving criticsm, maybe this whole online thing just isn't for you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Why don't you climb out of whatever asshole you're currently crawling into and stop bitching every time someone gives criticism?

All of the things I pointed out could've been spotted by the dev if the dev had only looked at the image. The only way for those things to go undetected is if the dev literally told the AI to make an image and not even looked at it.
But hey, for you to realize that, you'd need to have some ability to think - which, clearly, you are lacking.

If you can't handle things being posted in public receiving criticsm, maybe this whole online thing just isn't for you.
If you can't take a criticism about your criticism, maybe, this online thing isn't for you. Go play Monopoly or Donkey Kong. Hopscotch might be a little to tough for you, might rattle your nerves.

• Hey there

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
If you can't take a criticism about your criticism, maybe, this online thing isn't for you. Go play Monopoly or Donkey Kong. Hopscotch might be a little to tough for you, might rattle your nerves.
Except you didn't criticise anything. You just whined.
Maybe take a dictionary and learn what words mean before you use them.

And while we're at it, mind explaining why this is what you jack off to?
1717711801780.png
You're only getting it off when the dick looks like an Escher painting mixed with Quasimodo's legs?

AI simps. You can't find fanboy dickriding any more pathetic.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Except you didn't criticise anything. You just whined.
Maybe take a dictionary and learn what words mean before you use them.

And while we're at it, mind explaining why this is what you jack off to?
View attachment 3711845
You're only getting it off when the dick looks like an Escher painting mixed with Quasimodo's legs?

AI simps. You can't find fanboy dickriding any more pathetic.
Then don't play the game and go away. Do you really think the dev or anybody else cares about what you think? Stop wasting your time and make your own perfect game. This is a free game, you are not obligated to play it. Nobody has put you in charge.

• Hey there

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Then don't play the game and go away. Do you really think the dev or anybody else cares about what you think? Stop wasting your time and make your own perfect game. This is a free game, you are not obligated to play it. Nobody has put you in charge.
Why are you replying in the first place? Who made you the chief judge of what criticism is allowed?
Do you dislike the idea of people being able to say their opinion freely online? Do you think you're the little dictator that gets to ban people from speaking?

Oh no, I have violated your sensibilities of what criticism may be offered or not. Whatever will I do, Mr. AI Simp Online Police Chief?

Oh. Ask questions. Because I really want to know why you're getting off on weird AI distorted images.
Is it because the image is as realistic as your chance to ever date a real human being?
By the way, have you gotten started designing your AI girlfriend yet, or are you still paying monthly to "date" a vtuber-based AI model?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes