Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Oh there's gonna be futa in this I hear?
Yeah been planned for a while. Not in yet, but on the list.
Optional in the sense of you unlock it. Don't if you dont wanna see it.
Soon...

Id prefer player futa, ngl. Maybe the "player" could be introduced as a customizable summonable unit later or something hmm...

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah been planned for a while. Not in yet, but on the list.
Optional in the sense of you unlock it. Don't if you dont wanna see it.
Soon...

Id prefer player futa, ngl. Maybe the "player" could be introduced as a customizable summonable unit later or something hmm...
Could be worse, could have the farting Bile Demons from the original.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
This update was nerf traps to 1 damage and invaders have better equipments and stat basically almost unbeatable unless if you've good RNG or lucky enough to have servant join the dungeon

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
So, first fight, used several items, almost lost anyhow with highest level defender...
Saved up, not enough to get infirmary.
And on the second fight, lost everyone and everything to a lower level invader.
Might need a bit more work on "balancing"?

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
I use a crappy PC without a graphics card. Can someone make a mod to disable all this post-processing? The game gets all blurry because of the excessive effects the author added to mask everything.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So, first fight, used several items, almost lost anyhow with highest level defender...
Saved up, not enough to get infirmary.
And on the second fight, lost everyone and everything to a lower level invader.
Might need a bit more work on "balancing"?
As usual (for me) when playing a new game, I start and re-start a few times to 'get a feel'.
Had zero problems with combat in the first few, then I hit one that got tough.
Difference was the weapons my starters RNGd.
Shortswords... suck.
If both your starters have those, just start over until you have different weapons.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Love the new models, however not sure how you survive very long anymore my people can take out like the first 2 invaders and then get their butts whupped everytime after and there is no time to build up without little you make. Also finally put a bathhouse or whatever down and my people don't go near it. I thought the AI was supposed to NOT need micromanaging.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Damn, preview pictures need to updated. Also a bummer that we dont interact with them with a male body. I got my hopes up since I saw "male protagonist" tag since I'ld like that concept very much. "Girl on girl only" does restrict the playerbase I imagine.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Damn, preview pictures need to updated. Also a bummer that we dont interact with them with a male body. I got my hopes up since I saw "male protagonist" tag since I'ld like that concept very much. "Girl on girl only" does restrict the playerbase I imagine.
If we could have male servants that could have sex with female servants and/or the captured ladies that in my view would improve things.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
If I'm not mistaken it's only temporary and we will get a male mc down the line. If so that's good. I thought "embodying servants" was going to be the whole concept, lol.

Mar 5, 2018
i wouldn't recommend hitting the pov button for any scenes, it locks the mouse to the center of the screen, even after you exit the mode.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Hit boxes really need some work... some weapons refuse to give you the little red targeting reticle/dot, then it will appear for a brief second and disappear again. Frantic spam clicking is the only way to overcome this it seems, hoping you'll magically click in the correct spot when it appears (good luck). Some of the bladed weapons seem to be the worst offenders, I think it was Daybreak? or maybe a rare scimitar, I can't remember. Didn't have as many issues with this just using the basic mace. Also, you seem to encounter it more as you progress, maybe since the enemies start wearing more armor? Do certain attacks require you to target certain parts of the body or something? Enemies with cleric robes seem particularly fucky, or maybe I just had bad luck here. I dunno, very frustrating though...

When this happens you can get soft-locked in combat if the target cursor never appears, so save regularly and frequently to avoid some of this pain.

Dev should at least give players the option to cancel an attack. This way, if you get soft-locked because the reticle doesn't come up, you can at least change to a different action.

Balance issues have already been mentioned quite a bit by other players here so I won't go into much detail on that except to echo their sentiments-- some weapons are just downright terrible to use, but I'll add that attack card descriptions in combat should be more clear in how much damage they will actually do. It's pretty obnoxious when you have an attack that says it's gonna do 154 damage (Hew) and in practice it does only 5.

It was during the third combat in a row where I got soft-locked while trying to test out different weapons that made me realize I wasn't having fun anymore and decided to put this game down until it's closer to completion. I think I'd seen everything there was to see, however I couldn't seem to start any of the overworld expeditions so I'm not really sure what that was about either. Maybe I missed something, the tutorial said it was available but I couldn't figure out how to access it. Rather than hide access in an obscure UI or room submenu, you might want to put a button for it in the bottom right corner with the other 'core features' -- assuming overworld expeditions are meant to be a major feature of the game.

Good luck dev, keep with the steady updates and I think you'll have a success on your hands if you can finish it.

tl;dr: biggest recommendation: address bugs and balance before it gets too out of hand or you may chase your early playtesters away and tarnish the quality game you have brewing here. other than that I'm looking forward to future content!

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Hit boxes really need some work... some weapons refuse to give you the little red targeting reticle/dot, then it will appear for a brief second and disappear again. Frantic spam clicking is the only way to overcome this it seems, hoping you'll magically click in the correct spot when it appears (good luck). Some of the bladed weapons seem to be the worst offenders, I think it was Daybreak? or maybe a rare scimitar, I can't remember. Didn't have as many issues with this just using the basic mace. Also, you seem to encounter it more as you progress, maybe since the enemies start wearing more armor? Do certain attacks require you to target certain parts of the body or something? Enemies with cleric robes seem particularly fucky, or maybe I just had bad luck here. I dunno, very frustrating though...

When this happens you can get soft-locked in combat if the target cursor never appears, so save regularly and frequently to avoid some of this pain.

Dev should at least give players the option to cancel an attack. This way, if you get soft-locked because the reticle doesn't come up, you can at least change to a different action.

Balance issues have already been mentioned quite a bit by other players here so I won't go into much detail on that except to echo their sentiments-- some weapons are just downright terrible to use, but I'll add that attack card descriptions in combat should be more clear in how much damage they will actually do. It's pretty obnoxious when you have an attack that says it's gonna do 154 damage (Hew) and in practice it does only 5.

It was during the third combat in a row where I got soft-locked while trying to test out different weapons that made me realize I wasn't having fun anymore and decided to put this game down until it's closer to completion. I think I'd seen everything there was to see, however I couldn't seem to start any of the overworld expeditions so I'm not really sure what that was about either. Maybe I missed something, the tutorial said it was available but I couldn't figure out how to access it. Rather than hide access in an obscure UI or room submenu, you might want to put a button for it in the bottom right corner with the other 'core features' -- assuming overworld expeditions are meant to be a major feature of the game.

Good luck dev, keep with the steady updates and I think you'll have a success on your hands if you can finish it.

tl;dr: biggest recommendation: address bugs and balance before it gets too out of hand or you may chase your early playtesters away and tarnish the quality game you have brewing here. other than that I'm looking forward to future content!
100%

keepherdev dont get bogged down in adding too many things if the gameplay loop is still broken.
Balance, bug fix and maybe give us a torture room so we can toy with the servants, bring back our dick!

This game has all that potential, keep at it !!

Falcon_Cheif

Mar 17, 2018
Kinda wish there was a better battle tutorial, but its pretty decent for a pretty new game. First fight i was stomped cause i didnt know what to do, a couple fights later i became unstoppable with a weirdly common epic hammer.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes