Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
15.2 huh guess it time for come back IF I remember and be nice if someone can point out where my old save file at soo i dont get corrupt lv 9000 invader slap my keeper A$$$$

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I started a new game with version 0.15.2, and enemies were all below level 100.
I searched the thread and found out it's because enemy lvl increases with the amount of gold you have. I used CE to obtain a ton of money so that's what caused it. Odd design choice imo, but hopefully this helps in case anyone else does the same.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
was breeding added with this update?
i don't think so, been playing for while, but ant seen it yet. also no ending as such to intimate animations. just have to return button out of it. so i'm say no is not atm.. Also i think read it somewhere, is coming in 0.16

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
look like i doing jsut fine but game littler slower with my low lv imp. this look like gonna be huge grind so i will be waiting for ver 16 so other mechanics are flesh out

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
damn this game advanced a lot and it's pretty nice, i wonder if there are more combat sex other than bj and spank, and maybe add a way to grape the prisoners instead of asking nicely, just sayng

SheepBeep

Oct 16, 2023
damn this game advanced a lot and it's pretty nice, i wonder if there are more combat sex other than bj and spank, and maybe add a way to grape the prisoners instead of asking nicely, just sayng
fr some more options would be nice. Would also like to see invaders take the initiative, and use sexy stuff against our servants.

Reactions: LDV

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, sorta hoping for save game carryover/compatibility someday. Totally understand why it's probably too difficult to make happen, but it always sucks to start a new game over again after every new release, especially since a one of the main concepts of this game is grinding, and since it's sad to lose all of the characters and progress I've made in building a dungeon/collecting stuff.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
Ah, sorta hoping for save game carryover/compatibility someday. Totally understand why it's probably too difficult to make happen, but it always sucks to start a new game over again after every new release, especially since a one of the main concepts of this game is grinding, and since it's sad to lose all of the characters and progress I've made in building a dungeon/collecting stuff.
maybe a way to import chracters via a code or something

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey there!
I know it kinda sucks, but this incompatibility is basically due to how much the core game is changing from update to update, inevitably the profile structure gets changed around a lot and saves no longer work as they should.

Over time, when new game-changing features are more spaced out and emphasis is placed mostly on creating content for those already existing features, saves will be able to carry over without many issues :) .

aCertainGem

Jul 25, 2021
Finally save scummed and mapped out all of the alchemy potions.
At least, I think this is all of them? Short and Very Short heights are not included and there's nothing for personality traits, but unless there's another petal color I just never saw, this should be all that's possible in 0.15.2 - but please tell me if I'm wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
Finally save scummed and mapped out all of the alchemy potions.
At least, I think this is all of them? Short and Very Short heights are not included and there's nothing for personality traits, but unless there's another petal color I just never saw, this should be all that's possible in 0.15.2 - but please tell me if I'm wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh wow, that's a lot of effort! Appreciate it very much! (y)

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
keepherdev, could you check if you have any unnecessary loops blasting away in the game logic. The CPU usage is absurdly high.
There are definitely some improvements to be made regarding performance, and it's something I've been trying to do little by little for each update. As with most things, it will get better with time as I can confidently rework systems I know are there to stay.

I know it's nowhere near as performant as it should be ATM, but looking back, it used to be a lot worse. :LOL:
We'll get there!

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes