Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
That's because the game is unplayable, not because of bugs but because it's unbalanced to a extent where people can't even pass tutorial because the person it sends in is too strong.
Why is it that every time I play a game, and see people discussing said game, I run into the uncanny feeling that people are discussing a completely different game that shares the same name without fail?

Case in point, I've had the tutorial borked because I've either captured the first invader, or granted her mercy, but I keep hearing people who have difficulty with a literally unloseable fight as your defender literally cannot be dropped to 0 HP during it while having a hard time dropping the invader's HP below 0...

Previous iterations were actually even worse, I still remember grinding in finite Research and Gems from the tutorial invader from before the pink card rework...

Reactions: Blortz

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
That's because the game is unplayable, not because of bugs but because it's unbalanced to a extent where people can't even pass tutorial because the person it sends in is too strong.
Been a bit since I last played, so... maybe I'm mis-remembering....
But isn't part of the tutorial losing that first fight?
Teaching you what happens and what the raiders goal is.
Then teaching you how to prevent it from happening.

jellopop

Aug 22, 2019
Been a bit since I last played, so... maybe I'm mis-remembering....
But isn't part of the tutorial losing that first fight?
Teaching you what happens and what the raiders goal is.
Then teaching you how to prevent it from happening.
Unless I got bugged somehow, it didn't seem so. I lost then it got me stuck in a tutorial telling me to defeat the invader that i already loss to, so I assumed that you needed to defeat her (Wouldn't let me do anything else). Which is why I instead restarted and skipped the tutorial.

SheepBeep

Oct 16, 2023
(commenting about the current publicly available update, haven't played 0.15 yet) Appreciate spike traps getting a buff again, but you can trivialize the whole game by making a row of maybe 4 or 5 upgraded ones at the entrance, and have every invader die before they get to the throne room. Maybe max out the amount of damage they can do per invasion, or balance health so that it exceeds 100 eventually. Rn, hypothetically you could have an infinitely high leveled enemy, and they'd still die to some pointy sticks.

Reactions: keepherdev

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
It's crazy how much people are complaining about this game, it's a really good game, especially for only being in Alpha... Yes, it has bugs, but again, IT'S IN ALPHA... This isn't even in Beta and people are complaining like it's a final release full of bugs...

The game is great, I'm enjoying it and I appreciate the dev's efforts. It IS a little buggy, for instance, the room upgrade system seems to be confused as to what level upgrade I am on, I will be receiving 300 Gold from a Gold Mine but the upgrade button will tell me that the NEXT level is 300 gold, so it seems to be tracking one level behind what is actually unlocked.

Also, a couple of times during combat, the UI will get stuck when shifting to my character's turn and there will be no cards to select, no access to inventory items, no way to end the turn, there is literally nothing to advance the gameplay and I eventually have to reload the game to my last save in order to continue playing...

These are the only bugs I have encountered so far and they are more-or-less game-breaking bugs as they constantly force me to reload and lose any progress since my last save...

Still, a good game that I am enjoying playing, thank you again!
yea fine alpha for a game released about late 2022, after 2 years if a game doesnt get half way decent u can expect it to never finish just a observation i made so far and only just looking nice is not a playworthy game g then u can make watch a hentai or something like that and have more from it g

• Haha
Reactions: keepherdev

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Options menu completely fucked up for anyone else?

Edit: nah, just a misbehaving gamepad I had to disconnect.

Last edited:

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
(commenting about the current publicly available update, haven't played 0.15 yet) Appreciate spike traps getting a buff again, but you can trivialize the whole game by making a row of maybe 4 or 5 upgraded ones at the entrance, and have every invader die before they get to the throne room. Maybe max out the amount of damage they can do per invasion, or balance health so that it exceeds 100 eventually. Rn, hypothetically you could have an infinitely high leveled enemy, and they'd still die to some pointy sticks.
I actually prefer 3-4 spike traps upgraded, just enough to get the invader down to one tap range. Then you just hit them with any attack and soak in the free exp. Also if enemies do start getting stats above base stats, those traps will eventually be useless if enemies can scale their hp to the thousands, at that point, 24 damage traps aint gonna do shit to a 1000HP enemy so traps will have to do percentage base damage so it can scale with enemies.

Reactions: aifman7 and sweetit

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
Played a little, always defeated my opponent before their turn, then a servant joined and an invader went to fight them, The servant didn't kill the invader first turn like usual and the game seemed to get stuck after the opponents turn ended where it went back to servants turn and she didn't draw any cards so the game got stuck.

thecoldbread

Sep 26, 2021
The cemetery a place you can store the dead bodies to sell them, scrap them for meat, or turn them into zombies.
Shit got real dark... I'm lovin this

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I actually prefer 3-4 spike traps upgraded, just enough to get the invader down to one tap range. Then you just hit them with any attack and soak in the free exp. Also if enemies do start getting stats above base stats, those traps will eventually be useless if enemies can scale their hp to the thousands, at that point, 24 damage traps aint gonna do shit to a 1000HP enemy so traps will have to do percentage base damage so it can scale with enemies.
An enemy with 1000 hp? it is real? I understand that you are very advanced in the game and your characters also have a lot of life, right? The thing is that as far as I know, no matter how much you raise your characters' stats, they don't go up, I mean in previous versions I have had characters that had high stats, but they still had 100 hp, 10 energy and 10 sanity. And if there really are enemies with 1000 HP, it seems impossible to kill them. Any advice?:unsure:

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
An enemy with 1000 hp? it is real? I understand that you are very advanced in the game and your characters also have a lot of life, right? The thing is that as far as I know, no matter how much you raise your characters' stats, they don't go up, I mean in previous versions I have had characters that had high stats, but they still had 100 hp, 10 energy and 10 sanity. And if there really are enemies with 1000 HP, it seems impossible to kill them. Any advice?:unsure:
Yes you are right, at the moment (at least when I played), stats don't go up beyond their base (for enemies and us), however if that changes in the future (for example HP) spike traps will need to be reworked to scale with the enemies. Otherwise they may as well not exist if they do only 24 damage each to a 1000 hp enemy

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Are enemies supposed to be so high level on fresh saves? First invader was level 1000 and I lost ofc, second invader is level 2000. How are you supposed to progress?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Are enemies supposed to be so high level on fresh saves? First invader was level 1000 and I lost ofc, second invader is level 2000. How are you supposed to progress?
I started a new game with version 0.15.2, and enemies were all below level 100.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes