Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
I have a decent pc and playing on low quality, but still this game lags after everything I do, Maybe im building too many rooms but it shouldn't lag after everything considering how low quality the game already is

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
There seems to be a horrendous lag spike whenever your units transits between different rooms though this only seems to happen for larger dungeons.

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
Man they really hate taking off their bra lol. Even with 100 relationship, they refuse to get naked.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Man they really hate taking off their bra lol. Even with 100 relationship, they refuse to get naked.
you probably need 100 friendship and 99 lust. lust counts towards nudity chance :4
is the dick tool back, yet? If no, I'll stick to 0.10.1

EnTed

Jun 4, 2017
The developer NEEDS to work on pathfinding, with a bigger base the game stops for solid 10 seconds whenever a servant needs to get anywhere

Reactions: keepherdev

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hm...I'd say guards should probably patrol around and initiate combat if an intruder is in the same room. On their patrols they might stop an interact with other servants? (more interaction between servants is always a good thing)
I guesss you could also make a Guard Room where guards would start from/return to on their rounds.

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I'm aware of some of the performance problems and I've been trying to get at each of them whenever I can, as updates go by.
I'll give the larger dungeons performance issues some attention next.

0.12 still has no penis tool, neither unlocked, nor for research.
Back to 0.10.1 I go.
Aight, I get the frustration of the dick-tool enthusiasts ITT and on the Discord, and I'll try to work something out for you all while we still haven't got proper dicks and penetration going. :p

Mac when?
Mac and Linux builds are planned for the future, when more feature-complete releases come along.
These and support for different languages wont be a priority during the Alpha and early Beta stages.

Hope you're all having fun, and stay tuned for the Alpha 0.13 update.

Alpha 0.13 will feature:
  • character personality archetypes
  • full voice acting
  • more detailed and realistic skin, hair and pube shaders
  • a procedural gaze/focus system that really brings characters to life
  • improved shadows and AA for High quality settings, and more!
Head over to our Discord server if you want a sneak-peek at how those are coming along!

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
is thee text more readable after this update ? I don't really wanna try to play it if I can't even read the text

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
An explanation on how the level/stat system works would be nice. Since everyone has 10 HP, 10EN and 10 Mind regardless of stats and level.
Enemies starting at lvl83 and minions at level 100 and 200+ ... big numbers don't mean a good system. Personally, I'd tone down the levels and make them matter more.

Let's see, what else...

- enemies orgasming having an effect (either a stats like "weak legs" or something that gets more intense with more orgasms) OR enemies fall down and can be captured after X orgasms.

- a way to affect character relationships (between minions). Having sex improving it would be nice.

- a way to affect character likes. Nothing like using a VERY expensive sex position book on a minion only to find out they hate that position.

- perhaps instead of assigning a character to a specific room (with exceptions) you could assign them to a job and they would move from room to room as needed. Like for example, assigning to farming would have a character move to a farm, work there a bit, then move to the next farm, etc..

- Mess/Dining Hall room. Minions would occasionally take a break there to relax and mingle.

- Jailers actually feeding prisoners. If they know sex moves, they could "torture" them when horny.

- when futas are in - pregnancy for new minions?

genshinimpact69420

Jul 31, 2022
BUG REPORT: The game stutters/freezes every time somebody tries to move from a room to another room. This seems to happen after a certain period of time or a certain size/number of rooms. I assume there are issues with the path finding algorithm. Please fix it. This bug is in version 0.12. Please if you are reading this please report it to the dev using any site/app you know they read. Thank you!

genshinimpact69420

Jul 31, 2022
BUG REPORT: The game stutters/freezes every time somebody tries to move from a room to another room. This seems to happen after a certain period of time or a certain size/number of rooms. I assume there are issues with the path finding algorithm. Please fix it. This bug is in version 0.12. Please if you are reading this please report it to the dev using any site/app you know they read. Thank you!
This happened to me one save during the tutorial, so it's NOT the size of the dungeon that affects it. Right now I am playing on a large dungeon and do not have any lag.

Reactions: Fogoly

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
@BaasB

This game has come a long way and character the models look way better now

I think to do it justice you should update the screenshots instead of having the gumby looking old character models in the preview pics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From itchio -
_PJtWo.png nHvupu.png ARRAqR.png h9bJNX.png DOzTrP.png Gr6vCk.png Nv04GG.png cover1.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes