3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Regarding my previous request to receive a link to version 0.10.1
Scratch that. I found one mai self :3
Virus scan came out clean.
.zip size checks out.
Wish me luck sticking the dick'in them.

Edit:adding the virgin status is broken.
They don't lose it upon being fucked vaginally, especially not in 0.10.1, where there is still a dick tool :3
I pledge my self to becoming an amateur repository for this game's versions. Let's see what I can find from her on out.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: iron4doves

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Wow, the optimization is shit, I can't run this on a i5, SDD, 16 RAM and a 1650 GTX even on 1360x720 with low quality settings without constant hangs and frame drops.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Btw forgot to mention, the improved bodies/faces are nice. They've actually crossed into the "attractive" zone now for me lol. Hopefully the screenshots are updated in the OP since it's a pretty major improvement. All the different body types are nice too, glad small breasts and athletic/muscular bodies get some love here for once too. Variety is the spice of life~

Wow, the optimization is shit, I can't run this on a i5, SDD, 16 RAM and a 1650 GTX even on 1360x720 with low quality settings without constant hangs and frame drops.
Works fine for me. I dunno exactly how much better/worse my system is for running this game, but I have an i7 (6 core), 16 ram, 1080 and I'm running it on my hard drive without any issue on max settings. I have 45 rooms and 8 minions atm, CPU is between 10-20% (Less during battle than map view), and uses 1500mb memory. The dev just mentioned they did an optimization update recently, so if you're having issues right after that, that spells trouble if it isn't a compatibility issue. I can't imagine stuff went to shit after just one patch, but who knows.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lmao, most of the tags no longer apply after the dick tool was removed. Look at this game over here with a slew of fake tags (I know it's temporary, still funny). I do hope there's a proper "dungeon master" body eventually.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Nice upgrade.
Tough I have a few suggestions:

Jailer job doesn't seem to do anything. A jailer should feed and clean and talk to the prisoner for a slow but constant increase in like between jailer and prisoner and a small increase to relation to you (since part of the job would be to convert prisoners).
Alternatively, the jailer could be mean and actively try to break the prisoner by does the reverse - keep it dirty, almost always hungry (would still feed the prisoner), isolated. Either way of breaking could work.

Getting relationship up is a chore, and having to constantly clean and feed prisoners yourself is no fun.

It should be possible to destroy/collapse a room (to re-direct passages) or at least replace the current structure with a fortified door, that the adventurer would have to break trough, spending energy in the process.

I'd also suggest making the first 2-3 rooms you dig free, because shaping and planing your dungeon is hard when there's no undo button.

Also, when is futa coming?
Also, when they finally do come, another cool feature would be pregnancy. Create your own little army from your servatns offsprings.

Reactions: keepherdev

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
we want our self interaction back !!!1 give us the tools back and a way to tie those little preys down !!

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
we want our self interaction back !!!1 give us the tools back and a way to tie those little preys down !!
Tying them down will still be possible through interaction animations, and tools are still going to be a thing, just no longer in ways that may cause conflict with sex animations.

Current available tools are a good idea of where this is going, it's mostly a point and click thing, but some ideas for future tools are: massaging, pulling them around, splashing liquids, drawing on them, shocking, whipping, shaving, hitting them, burning, etc...

One could think of it like those old stress-relief "interactive buddy" flash games from back then :LOL:, only with direct repercussions to their stats, status and disposition towards you.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Tying them down will still be possible through interaction animations, and tools are still going to be a thing, just no longer in ways that may cause conflict with sex animations.

Current available tools are a good idea of where this is going, it's mostly a point and click thing, but some ideas for future tools are: massaging, pulling them around, splashing liquids, drawing on them, shocking, whipping, shaving, hitting them, burning, etc...

One could think of it like those old stress-relief "interactive buddy" flash games from back then :LOL:, only with direct repercussions to their stats, status and disposition towards you.
Then why not add an interogation bench so players can have some "fun" with the captives

Mr Jolly

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure if it's just me but 0.11 the tools ( hand and soap ) have stopped working. Nothing happens when I click on them.

Sandstorm49

Jun 26, 2022
TBH, the biggest issue right now is that you can't really automate certain things once you hit a servant count that's high enough to demand it.

Assigning guards makes sense for checkpoints, but I'd expect that a character assigned to a Workshop would actually work on collecting items from the surrounding tiles, a Jail assignment would feed and clean the prisoners (preferably as toggles, since starving them could become a viable breaking tactic eventually), workers in the infirmary could speed up the healing of injured or allow a defeated invader to be nursed to health.

Raids by multiple invaders and breeches spawning new entrances on unoccupied tiles would be nice too, since currently all you need is one character at a choke point and some patience not to build additional exits from the entry room.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes