Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

NonExclusive

Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 2031933

Overview:
Build and design your dungeon, guard your riches, have your minions harvest gold and create new technologies,
for your nefarious purposes!
It would all be so easy, if not for those pesky invaders always trying to foil our plans...
Luckily, they're not bad looking and once we put our hands on them,
I'm sure we can think of an use or two for their... motivation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-23
Release Date: 2023-10-20
Developer: keepherdev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 2031933

Overview:
Build and design your dungeon, guard your riches, have your minions harvest gold and create new technologies,
for your nefarious purposes!
It would all be so easy, if not for those pesky invaders always trying to foil our plans...
Luckily, they're not bad looking and once we put our hands on them,
I'm sure we can think of an use or two for their... motivation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-23
Release Date: 2023-10-20
Developer: keepherdev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Great so far high hopes for the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: keepherdev

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
While I 111% approve of creating a looded version of Dungeon Keeper, the KeeperFX mod updating the original version of dungeon keeper to function on "most" modern systems just hit 1.0:

You're honestly better off just making a submod for it... which may not even be necessary, depending on how much support KeeperFX has for implementing custom animations (it already allows implemention of custom sprites, so that's half the battle). Only downside is that it only builds on the original to avoid copyright issues, so any utilization requires a functioning copy of the original game (which is relatively affordable now, 6$ on GOG.com currently).

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
You're honestly better off just making a submod for it
Thanks! I love the KeeperFX project, but it's still pretty different from what I intend to do with DKH, especially in the long run.

Dungeon: Keep Her isn't really a game entirely based on the OG DK formula as much as it just borrows certain themes and ideas (mainly related to keeping a dungeon :p). Most existing mechanics already differ from the DK games, even disregarding the lewd stuff.

Sandstorm49

Jun 26, 2022
Fun as it is already, it very quickly overstays its welcome.
Desperately needs some more gameplay variety, like larger raids and battles (multiple characters on each side). Some more automation to support actually having a large dungeon would go a long way to make it more fun too.
I also greatly miss the idea of having monsters guard the dungeon, instead of just the girls.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The clicking aspect to collect stuff doesn't sit well with me.

If it were me, I'd probably do something like this:
- have jobs instead of room assigments.
- a list of rooms connected to a job is maintained (and updated when rooms are made/destroyed)
- a list of rooms with stuff to collect/do is maintained
- a servant assigned to mining would check the list of mines and if there's any with gold to collect. Than that room would be moved to the "reserved" list (or simply taken off the list)
- then they would go there, pick up gold and carry it to the throne room. For farms, the nearest stockpile. This makes locatio nof throne room and stockpiles matter more. More walking for your servants.
- for things like infirmaries, the infirmary would be listed when a servant in need of healing enters, then would come to room and stay until the other servant is healed.
- Actually, I'd probably use a dictionary with a roomID and tag (done, reserved, needsvisit). Might actually be faster than using lists.
- add a guard room, and have guards stay near it, and actively search for intruders (if that option is turned on. You can tell them to stay in the guard room)
- add a mess hall, for servant to socialize/relax. Unassigned servants would spend most time there.
- add training room, where servants can slowly improve their physical stats/health (with a falloff effect)?
- add library room, servants can slowly train mind.
- add a torture room for normal (and sexual) torture of prisoners
- add servant rooms and give them a need for sleeping.
- leaving prisoners horny might prompt them to relive themselves (possibly with another prisoner?)
- your servants might do a quickie with another servant or use a prisoner (could forbid that)
- cumming in battle actually having a bigger effect and reason to use (makes capturing easier, cuming X times knocks them out, or something else).

Off the top of my head.

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
Hey everyone!

Alpha 0.13.1 is now available for everyone on itch.io! Have fun!

Stay tuned for Alpha 0.14, featuring Futas, genital physics, reworked and more complex sex animations, a new character race framework and hopefully much more!
thank you!

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Hey everyone!

Alpha 0.13.1 is now available for everyone on itch.io! Have fun!

Stay tuned for Alpha 0.14, featuring Futas, genital physics, reworked and more complex sex animations, a new character race framework and hopefully much more!
The futa is quite a divisive kink, I personally hate it. I'd be happier with monster guards such as goblins, ogres and maybe demons.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has performance problems, set the graphic quality to low. There is zero visual difference, but now, my rig doesn't sound like it's trying to lift off into space!

That aside, an option to kick/fire servants would be nice. And your servants should be able to use prisoners.

Invasions are insanely frequent, my servants don't even have time to heal before the next invasion.
And the invasion difficulty skyrockets.
I cheat, but that didn't save me when a single adventurer beat up ALL of my servants (usually in 1-2 turns). Going from full health to 0 after a spam of attacks or a single attack that nukes most of the health.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Another note, two-person sex interaction don't seem to have any effect on the other person. I know it's going to get updated, but just mentioning.

The lust staff special (Falunt?) is kinda bad. It's the only attack that has limited uses (it doesn't work once stripped), and it still clogs your card slots.
And being naked should affect BOTH parties.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Does this game have a memory leak? It keeps stuttering and I'm not really sure why. I'm on a 6700xt, 5600x, 32gb ram so I can't imagine this game stressing out my PC. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonKeepHer-0.13.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Are there any diff 0.13.1 here and itch.io i grab your game at new year? 1/1/2024?? were following you and got bored then found out u updat the game loooong ago before here
in fight we both keep dodging or something soo I quit playing

Last edited:

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
first time trying this and can't even finish fights, when i choose the attack they just keep staring at eachother doing nothing

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes