Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
Hey there! Hope you're all doing good.

With Alpha 0.11 just around the corner, I'm releasing Alpha 0.10.1 to the public ahead of schedule, so that you can all get to play what I consider to be a vastly improved version of the game in regards to Alpha 0.9.
Alpha 0.10.1 introduces a lot more detailed character models, outfits, items, status effects, performance improvements, QoL features and more!
Have fun!

On another note, stay tuned for Patreon Alpha 0.11 soon!

This will be another game changing update, adding some key features like character-on-character sex animations, character relationships with each other and global events.
If you're interested in knowing more about what's to come, I just went into detail about these on a public Patreon post.

See you next time!
Thanks for the update!
Will give it a shot :)

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, you can assign minions to specific rooms now,
if it's resource room, they'll gather.
For any type of room, they'll attack (trigger the fight minigame) if an invader enters the room.
I figured that out, but how do I enlist more minions?

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
I figured that out, but how do I enlist more minions?
didn't try it recently, but:
1) in the last rev, you can buy from the market "cuffs"
2) those will allow you to capture prisoners from the invaders (must have researched and built the prison)
3) if I'm not mistaken, you can, if you raise "relationship" enough with a prisoner, convert her to work for you.

Has to by tried and confirmed, but that's should be how it actually works

jackcartos

Sep 22, 2016
Wtf where is the monsters, what a dumb decision to remove a monster minions.
What would you do if you just soft-lock yourself with losing first 2 servants?

Last edited:

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
Your jumping through version numbers quite fast already reaching 0.9 already. Is its really only a couple builds to being finished?
the modern convention in software is that the period in version numbers is NOT a decimal place, but just a separator between different levels of versions. the numbers are normal integers. 0.9 means "the 9th alpha", not "9/10ths of the way to 1.0". the version after 0.9 is 0.10, not 1.0. version numbers have no correlation with the amount of content added. all they indicate is the total number of separate versions that have been released.

the first number is for "major versions" that break backwards-compatibility (like for saves, mods, or other things which expected the prior structure). the second number, if there's only two numbers, just means any version, no matter how small the changes are. if there's three numbers, like 1.12.3, then the middle number means feature additions that DON'T break backwards compatibility, and the third number means bugfixes. this scheme is called "semantic versioning"

Last edited:
Reactions: keepherdev

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
didn't try it recently, but:
1) in the last rev, you can buy from the market "cuffs"
2) those will allow you to capture prisoners from the invaders (must have researched and built the prison)
3) if I'm not mistaken, you can, if you raise "relationship" enough with a prisoner, convert her to work for you.

Has to by tried and confirmed, but that's should be how it actually works
That worked, thanks.

It sucks though.

It feels like everything is kinda worse than the earlier versions; you can't level your minions, making gold in the early game takes way too much time, researching is costly, combat is slow, days are too fast, and I feel like I need a clock or timer to tell the time properly.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
That worked, thanks.

It sucks though.

It feels like everything is kinda worse than the earlier versions; you can't level your minions, making gold in the early game takes way too much time, researching is costly, combat is slow, days are too fast, and I feel like I need a clock or timer to tell the time properly.
I agree, having ther slimes or skellies was more fun
havinbg an ogre minion would be good too

more monsters please and equipment like swords and other armor

Reactions: NathAlq

gingisep

Aug 6, 2020
This game looks cute, except it needs more power than a bitcoin mining facility.
Attempted play then erased for good.

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
That worked, thanks.

It sucks though.

Practically, your minions level through combat.
Fact is (tested through cheating),
the level of the enemies rises through the expansion of your dungeon, the larger and valuable it gets,
the higher the level of the enemies gets.

There's definitely something missing in the gameplay loop,
fighting being kinda tough initially, and getting whooped pretty quickly when you expand...

so there...

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
having ther slimes or skellies was more fun
The idea is still having slimes, skellies, ogres , etc..., but as recruitable characters much like the ones we have now.

Those races will exist in-game on the same capacity as we now have humans, orcs or fiends (they'll invade, be interactable, customizable, leveled, hold relationships, sexed, etc). It's a more in depth system than just having monster portraits like before :).

This game looks cute, except it needs more power than a bitcoin mining facility.
Attempted play then erased for good.
Why my gpu is limit .My Video card is 2070S.

If anyone with similar issues hasn't given Alpha 0.10.1 a try yet, there were some good improvements with regards to performance. It's free on itch.io.

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
The idea is still having slimes, skellies, ogres , etc..., but as recruitable characters much like the ones we have now.

Those races will exist in-game on the same capacity as we now have humans, orcs or fiends (they'll invade, be interactable, customizable, leveled, hold relationships, sexed, etc). It's a more in depth system than just having monster portraits like before :).

If anyone with similar issues hasn't given Alpha 0.10.1 a try yet, there were some good improvements with regards to performance. It's free on itch.io.
Hey, btw,
I kinda liked the minion design a tad more with the previous one :)
Have you run a poll with your patrons about it?

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
How do I get workers? I'm stuck with the 2 beginners Imps no matter what I build

Feb 6, 2021
How do I get workers? I'm stuck with the 2 beginners Imps no matter what I build
Did you unlock research yet? if not, purchase the trading center and jail, unlocking shackles and the abilities to trap adventurers. next time an adventurer enter, weaken but do NOT kill, and use the shackles to imprison. Then interact with the prisoner enough until their relationship reaches around 100

Reactions: Wetere

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Did you unlock research yet? if not, purchase the trading center and jail, unlocking shackles and the abilities to trap adventurers. next time an adventurer enter, weaken but do NOT kill, and use the shackles to imprison. Then interact with the prisoner enough until their relationship reaches around 100
Hmm, thought that as an option but didn't know what was the best way to increase Relationship, as well thought there should be a way to hire workers or something

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Holy shit, Alpha 0.10.1 is wayyyyyy better. (Available on itch btw)
Rebalanced tech costs means that unlocking the cell now costs 150 tech, allowing you to capture quicker.
The new models are okay. I don't hate them.
New status effects!
An armor/clothing system, interesting.
Hope we get more stuff for the shop, and maybe a way to buy armor/clothing/weapons to equip minions with.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes