Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
it runs like it's trying to mine crypto in the background lol. I love the game, but there is nothing about it that should be preventing it from running at least 30fps on even a 2070. I have a 3070 and it runs pretty fine for me with my settings, but I don't play it mainly due to how low it keeps my fan running for no reason.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
General performance and the lack of optimization is admittedly one negative of this title, but I'm hopeful an optimization pass will happen once the current build has more of a leg to stand on. For now, if you're here just to enjoy the show without suffering through a slide show while turning your cards into make shift space heaters, keep the settings on low and don't zoom out more than you need to.

Reactions: Varalaker

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
it's really difficult for me to read the text in this game, is there anyway to make the text size any bigger ?

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
I need save with 1280x720 windowed resolution in graphics settings, if possible, because i can't launch this game on low performance to turn it myself, and if I run it through command "-screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720" it just switches back to 1366x768 after developer's screensavers.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
as of 0.9.1a I'm curious about this line
'Reworked character selection menu'

What does this mean? What Char select window?

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey there! Hope you're all doing good.

With Alpha 0.11 just around the corner, I'm releasing Alpha 0.10.1 to the public ahead of schedule, so that you can all get to play what I consider to be a vastly improved version of the game in regards to Alpha 0.9.
Alpha 0.10.1 introduces a lot more detailed character models, outfits, items, status effects, performance improvements, QoL features and more!
Have fun!

On another note, stay tuned for Patreon Alpha 0.11 soon!

This will be another game changing update, adding some key features like character-on-character sex animations, character relationships with each other and global events.
If you're interested in knowing more about what's to come, I just went into detail about these on a public Patreon post.

See you next time!

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
I just played it and I don't see that you can have sex with anyone you can only touch someone tell me how to have sex with those who invade or the monster girls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
For some reason I can't find the barracks. Can't enlist more guards.

I just played it and I don't see that you can have sex with anyone you can only touch someone tell me how to have sex with those who invade or the monster girls
You have to research the penis.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenPotato

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
Are you kidding me they remove monster function how am i suppose to defend throne room while you can't place monsters in the cell
View attachment 2804743
For some reason I can't find the barracks. Can't enlist more guards.

You have to research the penis.
If I'm not mistaken, you can assign minions to specific rooms now,
if it's resource room, they'll gather.
For any type of room, they'll attack (trigger the fight minigame) if an invader enters the room.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes