Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Good night, there is one thing about the changelog that I don't understand, and that is that where it says coming soon all the way down to the bottom is what they will add soon or just the five points. In short, about men and futas is in this update or the following ones.:unsure:

1716513877495.png

Sep 1, 2020
Been following for a while and really enjoy the shape of the game so far.

I will say, this last patch is pretty borked.

It started slowing down when I would attack, taking a minute or two to complete the animation. Game wasn't frozen, but the attack animation just wouldn't go preventing any progress.

When I finally got through a couple fights of that the issue kept getting worse and worse.

Then one of my NPCs not a prisoner assigned to my throne room multiplied into like. 60 versions of the same NPC walking around.

Next I finished a fight, winning the fight and once again the game pseudo froze. I had to surrender even though I had actually already won the fight to bypass that.

When it happened the next time I spent gems.

I decided to restart after that exchange to see if I could get it to run cleanly after a reboot.

It loaded in black screen with sound and things to click on clearly but no way to see anything at all.

Everytime I load the save it behaves the exact same.

Going to wait a bit till you make some progress, but even with the errors I want to congratulate on what you have made here, and hope you feel encouraged to keep up the good work.

Reactions: keepherdev

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Breeding is coming to this game?
Yes! Breeding and pregnancy mechanics are planned for Alpha 0.16.

i appreciate all this work the dev's been doing but with how long it takes for things to get going i wanna know when a save button will be implemented. i understand that the game is probably far from finished but i don't enjoy losing a playthrough because the combat menu bugged out or the game crashed
You can save the game during the Dungeon management screen by pressing Esc and clicking the save button.
Saving is not available during combat or interactions.

Thank you everyone for your interest in the game!

Stay tuned for Patreon Alpha 0.15 dropping in a few hours and featuring:
-Character creation + Player main character.
-Slave markets.
-Graveyard room: allows you to store dead bodies in your inventory and reanimate them as Zombies.
-Alchemy Lab: allows you to brew and discover potions that change characters appearances.
-Binding Cell: allows to bind and expose prisoners to visitors.
-A shocking wand tool.
Plus other minor features, bug fixes, rebalancing and QoL!

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
I decided to restart after that exchange to see if I could get it to run cleanly after a reboot.

It loaded in black screen with sound and things to click on clearly but no way to see anything at all.

Everytime I load the save it behaves the exact same.
Thank you for the support!
From what you described, it does sound pretty borked and something that would probably happen if you played on older saves or from an older game folder. If this was the case, can I suggest you extract and launch the game from a clean game folder with no saves or older settings?

Let me know how it goes, hope it works out!

Reactions: thecoldbread

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020

You can save the game during the Dungeon management screen by pressing Esc and clicking the save button.

-Slave markets.
-Graveyard room: allows you to store dead bodies in your inventory and reanimate them as Zombies.
-Alchemy Lab: allows you to brew and discover potions that change characters appearances.
-A shocking wand tool.
Good..... Goooooood torture room please :) for ....reasons

May 16, 2022
Breeding and pregnancy mechanics in 0.16? Damn if they turn out decent consider me a supporter, because what little I Played of 0.13 while complicated and difficult for me was pretty enjoyable, and those are absolutely my biggest fetishes.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Would be alright if not for bugs. Enter battle, can't click to attack enemy. Now stuck and can only reload earlier save.

So unless you want to save scum, probably not that playable later on till combat bugs are worked over.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
That's amazing to hear! I hope it can be a pretty in-depth system but I will wait to see what your plan is. Would love to support this more once I see what you have cooking.

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Would be alright if not for bugs. Enter battle, can't click to attack enemy. Now stuck and can only reload earlier save.

So unless you want to save scum, probably not that playable later on till combat bugs are worked over.
You can now back out of the aiming phase of combat in Alpha 0.15. This should help with most softlocks players are experiencing in battle.

Breeding and pregnancy mechanics in 0.16? Damn if they turn out decent consider me a supporter, because what little I Played of 0.13 while complicated and difficult for me was pretty enjoyable, and those are absolutely my biggest fetishes.
That's amazing to hear! I hope it can be a pretty in-depth system but I will wait to see what your plan is. Would love to support this more once I see what you have cooking.
Glad to hear! Here's a quick summary of what my plans are regarding these features:

[extracted from the Patreon Alpha 0.15 changelog]
Alpha 0.16 will bring a huge addition to the game: Breeding!
Characters will be able to breed and be bred as orgasm is reached during a lewd interaction. After a few days, an event will show up announcing a character's pregnancy!
That character will slowly have their belly grow larger and more pronounced during the following weeks, until a new servant is born!

Characters born into the "Dungeon: Keep Her" universe will instantly and magically be adults, and ready for servitude!
They will inherit almost every trait, both appearance and otherwise, from a combination of their parent characters' traits.

Other methods of breeding, such as specialized rooms, rituals and technology, will eventually be available as well!

nestofnast

Jun 3, 2018

-Slave markets.
-A shocking wand tool.

It's nice to see you actively looking for feedback/bugs! Version 0.14 was already very a big update from 0.13 in terms of dungeon rooms and reworked genetics (I guess in preparation for breeding?).

If you have time for some future update there were some bugs I noticed. Sorry if this is a rehash on things you're already aware of:

- POV can sometimes cause the player to get stuck, i.e. you cannot 'x'/exit out of POV and must hard close the application.
- Combat can get stuck where the player is unable to see/select any cards. (Seemingly happens when the enemy turn runs on very long and/or when fast forward is used in conjunction?)

And one QOL thing, it would be nice to be able to free/store servants since each room and each character intensifies the load on my PC quite a bit already :LOL:

Last edited:
May 16, 2022
You can now back out of the aiming phase of combat in Alpha 0.15. This should help with most softlocks players are experiencing in battle.

Glad to hear! Here's a quick summary of what my plans are regarding these features:

[extracted from the Patreon Alpha 0.15 changelog]
Based - as long as the system for checking for impregnation is even vaguely complex/realistic then i'm gonna have to jump on your substar or patreon for that update and beyond.

• Red Heart
Reactions: keepherdev

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
A level 140 adventurer did a 8 turn combo and the battle just made the game stuck in the room. Tried cheat ban and didn't work.
Still the game is going very nicely, can't wait for next updates.

CrypticMight

Aug 17, 2021
So on the newer updates did it make it near impossible to capture an invader? Appreciate the update and looking forward to see how this game develops.

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you for the support!
From what you described, it does sound pretty borked and something that would probably happen if you played on older saves or from an older game folder. If this was the case, can I suggest you extract and launch the game from a clean game folder with no saves or older settings?

Let me know how it goes, hope it works out!
It was a new save made specifically for this update which was cleanly installed from ground zero, and I don't think I have tried this game on this laptop before, I am fairly confident it was on my desktop at home. I doubt my laptop can't run the game, but when I get back home I will try it on my desktop to see if there are any differences.

I hadn't mentioned it earlier but this was on the lowest graphical setting. Although when the save doesn't wig out with spawning all the additional NPC clones it runs fine on this laptop even with the highest settings.

Thanks again, once again huge fan of how this is shaping up.

Edit: I do want to clarify, the issues first started with any PHYSICAL attack I commit on the opponent. Mental, Spells, and Healing what not worked fine for whatever reason. Just the physical swing animation was causing the delay.

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Good evening, does anyone know how to unlock the interaction with the penis, it only appears to me to unlock even the paddle. Dungeon keep her penis tool.PNG

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes