Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I searched the thread and found out it's because enemy lvl increases with the amount of gold you have. I used CE to obtain a ton of money so that's what caused it. Odd design choice imo, but hopefully this helps in case anyone else does the same.
Better anticheat than Valve's.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I searched the thread and found out it's because enemy lvl increases with the amount of gold you have. I used CE to obtain a ton of money so that's what caused it. Odd design choice imo, but hopefully this helps in case anyone else does the same.
Better anticheat than Valve's.
A lot of base-building games, like Rimworld, scale enemy difficulty with how rich your settlement is. But they usually don't count just gold in your coffers, but also the price of everything else you've built.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: keepherdev and LDV

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
A lot of base-building games, like Rimworld, scale enemy difficulty with how rich your settlement is. But they usually don't count just gold in your coffers, but also the price of everything else you've built.
nice to see another rimworld enjoyer

Reactions: flannan
May 17, 2020
To be honest, I feel like it's a pretty sane mechanic that the more gold you have just lying around in the dungeon, the more experienced adventurers will try to grab it.

We'll see about it in .16, though, because I believe the level system gets a general rework.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes