Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
It is a browser command, so your browser is what should matter. I assume that you are using Google Chrome, so f12 should work. I also assume you have already pressed f12 (or ctrl+shift+j) after opening the game.

If the above didn't work, then you will have to web search for the answer yourself.
I did not know ctrl+shift+j worked, gracias mis amigo

Mar 11, 2021
so, did anyone come up with an idea how to make multiple copies of a trap or monster? I still wanna make a whole dungeon of livewire traps, making a whole dungeon of suggestive fetish traps back in the original was such dumb fun

Reactions: Aster1234 and Claur

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
yesterday 2024-03-18 a new public version was released on discord:

v0.2.2
* Guidebook available. The Guidebook contains information about how to play and various aspects of the game
* Quick Menu Button added to more passages
* Added links in Dungeon News to quick travel to relevant passages
* Minor bug fixes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
For new players. I very strongly recommend:

1. only use minions. traps are a trap. traps cannot level up, are very weak in comparison, and you are extremely limited on space and precious LE. so each trap you take means 1 less minion.

2. make sure you evolve your minion when it reaches the required level

3. when upgrading the game version and loading an old save, your minions get respecced so you need to redo their evolution. don't forget to actually apply their evolution again.

4. choose the starting perk of gaining 1 mana per defeated opponent. everything else is trivial in comparison. while this is huge as you will be raided by more and more enemies.

5. giant growth is the best spell in the game. and really the only spell you need. it buffs your minions to make them massively stronger. and lasts 2 battles. if an enemy is defeated before reaching a minion then the minion keeps their charge. usually this means you are paying 0.5 mana per capture, rarely 1 mana per capture. With the mana gain perk on captures you can actually gain more mana than you spend this way. giving you unlimited staying power

6. always save to a file. sugarcube by default saves to a temp dir in your browser that gets cleared out on occasion. deleting all your saves. so save to file instead

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question console i play on Chrome click F12 click on console i keep getting SyntaxError when enter code. sheild sword.PNG

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
These are your starting perk choices. You can only get one of those.
You can buy lots of perks later. but not the ones you did not pick here.
They vary greatly in usefulness.

I was able to change it though using

Once the save has been decoded, copy paste it into notepad++
there do a find and replace.
find "Lust Collector"
replace "Lewd Harvester"
click on replace all.
copy paste it back into the save editor page and download the modified file. then load it. you now have the best starter perk and no need to restart the game.

====
Starter Perk Analysis

Lust Collector = you will hit XP cap super quick. then it does nothing.

Slave Regulator = This sucks. max 4 slaves at currenty version. bonus is trivial for first slave you capture yourself. less than trivial for the next slave you capture yourself. literally nothing for slaves you buy or for slaves you have owned for more than a few days.

Lewd Harvester = extremely OP. starts powerful, useful daily, and gets more powerful the more you progress in the game. when 9 enemies attack you on one day you would be veryu happy to have it. especially since each captured enemy gives you +1 mana and each. although it cannot let your mana exceed your cap. so some mana might be wasted, not that it matters if you are literally sitting at max mana despite casting all the spells you need (giant growth).

Hoarding Lord = very weak. you get way more gold from selling them as slaves, or selling the items they have. or getting the perk that pays you interest on your unspent gold.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonLordANewBeginning-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
For new players. I very strongly recommend:

1. only use minions. traps are a trap. traps cannot level up, are very weak in comparison, and you are extremely limited on space and precious LE. so each trap you take means 1 less minion.

6. always save to a file. sugarcube by default saves to a temp dir in your browser that gets cleared out on occasion. deleting all your saves. so save to file instead
The hypno trap is actually an amazing trap for the first slot. It will always attack the last raider (and go backward from there, if the raiders repeat the room), so dropping a brainwash on that raider before they hit the trap will cause that brainwash to become permanent, effectively removing one source of damage/buffs from the raid. While of negligible impact early game (and it can capture solo raiders), its power can't be underestimated late game. Being able to remove a damage or buff source early makes a long night tolerable. And since the tutorial requires you to take one trap and one minion, it makes a decent starter pick.

Save early, save often, save to file. The three saves of sanity.

Sep 21, 2019
The game is very big for an HTML game. If we just want to enjoy the gameplay maybe it should be without images by default (base slaves images are half the size of the download), then images as an option by slavepacks/monsterpacks/etc... This might increase the responsiveness of the game too.

EDIT: Kudos for the last update. It does not give any exact formula, but it gives intuitive information (I think). That's a large amount of text. The Dragonscale Forge sounds interesting!

Last edited:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to rank up to 3 on mobile
You can't do it normally. Rank 3 isn't available yet. You can do it through console commands, if you have access to the console. The command is on an earlier page of comments.

Mar 11, 2021
so ranking up to add more room slots for traps and minions works at least, do we have any idea how to force change a dungeon room, like turn a spider room into a rune trap room, or something to that effect? If I'm gonna have a dungeon with copies like the first game, that might be a good way to get them

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The hypno trap is actually an amazing trap for the first slot. It will always attack the last raider (and go backward from there, if the raiders repeat the room), so dropping a brainwash on that raider before they hit the trap will cause that brainwash to become permanent, effectively removing one source of damage/buffs from the raid. While of negligible impact early game (and it can capture solo raiders), its power can't be underestimated late game. Being able to remove a damage or buff source early makes a long night tolerable. And since the tutorial requires you to take one trap and one minion, it makes a decent starter pick.
This was actually my first combo before switching to all creatures.
This is massively worse than you think it is.

I had enemies with permanent hypno walk through my dungeon and steal my stuff.
Hypno only makes the enemy not attack your minions, those attacks are utterly trivial anyways.

The biggest issue is the opportunity cost. as cool as hypno trap is, it is simply inferior to a creature. 90% of the time a creature just flat out captures the enemy. Especially with giant growth.
The game is very big for an HTML game. If we just want to enjoy the gameplay maybe it should be without images by default (base slaves images are half the size of the download), then images as an option by slavepacks/monsterpacks/etc... This might increase the responsiveness of the game too.
Honestly, the game needs its own art.
Random inconsistent art stolen from various sources. Some of which is censored.
is just bad, and is the weakest part of the game.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
So here my little contribution to the game, i don't know how the player had uploaded their file directly to f95 so i had to upload mine on gofile, hope some of you like it
oh and if some of you want to know where i pick my gif and pic i use those 2 website: sex.com and hentai luscious

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
So here my little contribution to the game, i don't know how the player had uploaded their file directly to f95 so i had to upload mine on gofile, hope some of you like it
oh and if some of you want to know where i pick my gif and pic i use those 2 website: sex.com and hentai luscious
in what folder game copy paste this ?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
You forgot to include a description of what you are posting.

Did you make a mod?
Did you make an art pack?
If it is an art pack, which girls is it for?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
I did not find this elsewhere so in case anybody was wondering what was the virgin trait doing, this is the code:
Code:
GAINED FROM VIRGIN RAIDER TRAIT OR FOUND IN MARKET RARELY
<<set setup.virginity = {
name: "Virgin",
value: 400,
color: "gold",
mult: 2,
tooltip: "Doubles the amount of @@.gold;Gold@@ she is worth. After losing her Virginity, replace this with a unique Trait based on her Stats and how her Virginity was taken."
}>>

RARE UNIQUE TRAIT GAINED IF PLAYER TAKES VIRGINITY IF LOVE IS 15 OR MORE
<<set setup.lover = {
name: "Lover",
value: 800,
love_req: 15,
float: 0.5,
tooltip: "She gains 50% more Stat and Sex Skill EXP and she gives twice as much EXP during Service Jobs."
}>>

RARE UNIQUE TRAIT GAINED IF PLAYER TAKES VIRGINITY IF LOVE IS BETWEEN 5 AND 14
<<set setup.clingy = {
name: "Clingy",
love_req: 5,
exp_float: 0.5,
love_float: 0.05,
tooltip: "She gains 5% more @@.love;Love@@ EXP by 5% for each point in her @@.love;Love@@ Stat. She gives 50% more EXP during Service Jobs, but can only be assigned Service Jobs."
}>>

RARE UNIQUE TRAIT GAINED IF VIRGINITY WAS LOST WHLE PROSTITUTING AND LIBIDO IS 10 OR GREATER
<<set setup.slutty = {
name: "Slutty",
libido_req: 10,
client_float: 0.5,
stress_float: 0.25,
gold_float: 0.2,
tooltip: "During Prostitution Jobs, she is twice as likely to find groups, increases chance of finding Clients by 50%, and gains 25% less @@.stress;Stress@@. She can only be assigned Prostitution Jobs and earns 20% less @@.gold;Gold@@ from them."
}>>

NEGATIVE UNIQUE TRAIT GAINED IF VIRGINITY WAS LOST WHILE PROSTITUTING AND NO OTHER CONDITIONS WERE MET
<<set setup.traumatized = {
name: "Traumatized",
value: 1,
color: "red",
tooltip: "Her @@.libido;Libido@@ Stat cannot increase and she cannot be assigned Prostitution Jobs."
}>>

NEGATIVE UNIQUE TRAIT GAINED IF PLAYER TAKES VIRGINITY IF LOVE IS LESS THAN 5
<<set setup.loathing = {
name: "Loathing",
value: 1,
color: "red",
tooltip: "Her @@.love;Love@@ Stat cannot increase and she cannot be assigned Service Jobs."
}>>

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes