4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm customise the heroines? sounds nice ;) Where is the file? Can somebody link?
I do believe it was the file found on page 11 post #205 located here.
Been awhile since I downloaded the rip myself though, so, I could be wrong. (Always scan things~!)

Simply rename or delete "data.dxa" and unzip the rip into the root folder of the game. (Where the .exe and data.dxa is located)
When the game fails to find the "data.dxa" file it'll instead default to the files located in the new "data" folder. This allows you to edit any image found inside the data folder, having it show up in game.

Dec 11, 2019
If anyone ever want's some advice on attempting to make your edit's look good, here's a tip. Use a 2x2 brush, Do not use a pixel art program, make some of the colors match, and if your confused on stuff try looking at the other art in the game files. I'm still editing to make an uncensored patch and if anyone want's to help me with the uncensored edit's than contact me through this websites private messaging system.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
This game is tight. Animations and character arts are amazing. Reminds me of Lilitales. Only bad thing is animations end kinda fast and out of your control. Wish it had a button prompt for transitions.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
This game is tight. Animations and character arts are amazing. Reminds me of Lilitales. Only bad thing is animations end kinda fast and out of your control. Wish it had a button prompt for transitions.
You can enable exactly that in the options.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is fun and I like the models, but having the CG halved when fighting pisses me off. It ruins the scenes imo, specially when the animations are nice.

Reactions: Artix0

Solace

Jun 9, 2017
Is anyone still working on uncensoring this game? That would be awesome, though quite the undertaking.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know what the "Charm" stat for the heroines affects?
IIRC it either affects how often their provoke/charm/seduce (I forget what it's actually called) command will cause enemies to leave the battle, or it affects how often they get targeted by H-attacks. Or both.

flasto

Jan 5, 2020
Is anyone still working on uncensoring this game? That would be awesome, though quite the undertaking.
Judging from his blog/website it looks like he's in the process of making a sequel, though I don't think it's coming anytime soon

Livingironically

Oct 8, 2019
Wait someone did that? Dude we can start uncensoring this game right now with those files. If I got the time I can probably do a few images.
Sounds neat! I'd like to lend a hand but I've got little time to spare rn and I'm far from being a particularly talented artist sadly :^)
Silly as it may be, I'll be looking foward to the rise of the Dungeons of Erotic Master modding scene. Reskins, uncensoring, sounds pretty exciting. Hell I swapped some audio files to get some good bangers in there too.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Solace

Jun 9, 2017
Best place to farm level?
I haven't played in a while, but if memory serves, the enemies on 11th and 12th floors worked fine, the dragons just took to long to kill for their 3000 or 4000 xp, so I fought the regular creatures. I didn't grind the whole way though, I eventually got impatient around level 50 or 60 and edited my save file for the extra xp.

Reactions: Ego0XO

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
I haven't played in a while, but if memory serves, the enemies on 11th and 12th floors worked fine, the dragons just took to long to kill for their 3000 or 4000 xp, so I fought the regular creatures. I didn't grind the whole way though, I eventually got impatient around level 50 or 60 and edited my save file for the extra xp.
Thx for the info
Guess I just gotta farm

jigsawporcupine

Jul 31, 2019
what creature type is hera ? looks like a dragon but ascalon doesn't do any extra damage, i tried demon but that didn't work either.

anyone knows ?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes