4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Livingironically

Oct 8, 2019
Anyone's got any idea how to unpackage and repackage the game? Have spent some time trying to crack the .dxa files but no luck, know very little about that format
Just asking cause I'm interested in making some "mods" for the game ala adding anims or editing character designs, would be cool if it's even possible

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone's got any idea how to unpackage and repackage the game? Have spent some time trying to crack the .dxa files but no luck, know very little about that format
Just asking cause I'm interested in making some "mods" for the game ala adding anims or editing character designs, would be cool if it's even possible
Unpacking the .dxa file requires a decryption key that nobody knows of but the developer himself

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Unpacking the .dxa file requires a decryption key that nobody knows of but the developer himself
However, the decryption key must also be present somewhere within the game executable or associated files, for the game itself to use them.

Apr 20, 2020
Virustotal gives a false positive. "BitDefenderTheta: Gen:NN.ZexaE.34108.@BW@aO9hfZei" Scanned before extraction, scanned after extraction, ran a full scan and offline scan after. Nothing. You're safe to play this game.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Is there a term to refer to games like this that have the cut in battle sex animations? Another example would be Alchemist Colette. I'd love to find more games that have this kind of h-scene.

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
I posted about this earlier on Page 10 but I don't think you're supposed to be able to read it in game. Someone back in the original JP version cut the stones into a message but I can't read it.
Spent some time trying to figure these out. Unsure if all the kanji is correct as kanji is a horrible, horrible thing.
I'm still pretty lousy with hiragana and katakana. Kanji outright destroys me. I occasionally play games in Japanese in an attempt to improve.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

............ May come back and do more, shrine 1 totally killed my interest though. lol

Last edited:

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
got mirror stone but cant find the blacksmith. actually made way to 14lvl without this quest, but still dont know how to kill cow beast

Foridin

Aug 11, 2017
Oh man, I remember seeing a demo for this game years ago, thrilled to see it's finally translated. Thanks a bunch for the upload!

Dec 11, 2019
I really like this one. It's fun and refreshing to play. As a lot of the hentai games I mostly played are rpg maker ones. This is really fun and it's mechanics and gameplay fit eachother nicely, only wish someone made an uncensored patch. I really hope the devs make another one of these games cause I'd play it after it gets an english release.

Dec 11, 2019
Actually, I noticed someone here uploaded the Data file as a zip, and replacing the .dxa file with its content works just fine, and it lets you access and edit all the image files
Finally got Lily to be a redhead, just like I always wanted
Wait someone did that? Dude we can start uncensoring this game right now with those files. If I got the time I can probably do a few images.

Dec 11, 2019
I'm still gonna continue. Maybe If I'm lucky enough some other users would wanna try giving a hand in and help edit the existing ones to look more professional.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes