4.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Jun 1, 2018
Theres a corpse in the bottom left of floor 12?, I think in the middle of the burning pathway. Theres a body that when you first examine it it says theres a dead adventurer who died fighting. You have to examine it a second time for the sword. If you've beaten Hera, don't worry about it. It's not that good.
As for the "printer", its in the top left of the last floor, where the King moves to. All it does is tell you how to translate the stones yourself, not what they actually say.
Thanks for the info. For those who want to know it’s on the 10th floor all the way at the bottom left corner you’ll see ashes, if you go there the second time it gives you the sword. The sword would’ve been great if I didn’t already beat here but it’s basically a 3x multiplier to dragon and only a one handed sword. I found the Valkyrie and Valkyria enhanced give insane base damage though so idk to each their own if you want to actually grind the game out.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The Japanese version got updated, though I don't know what the update consists of.
Well, here you go; straight from the horse's mouth (DLsite):
  • 2019年12月14日: 誤字脱字修正 - 不具合修正
    一部会話テキスト修正
    一部モンスターテキスト修正
    20階層に上がると支給品のランクが下がっていたのを修正
Doesn't seem anything major. Though I dunno about that item rank bug.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Does someone know how to maximize the window of this game? I dont see any options an none of my hotkeys work.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Does someone know how to maximize the window of this game? I dont see any options an none of my hotkeys work.
I just use . Haven't found anything it doesn't work with.
Note: If you're on Windows 10, you have to run it in Windows 7 compatibility mode (right click on the program or a shortcut of it and click properties, then go to the compatibility tab).

Reactions: dudibudi

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Note: If you're on Windows 10, you have to run it in Windows 7 compatibility mode (right click on the program or a shortcut of it and click properties, then go to the compatibility tab).
You are my man of this year. Thank you ;)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Flash games? :sneaky: (I mean if clicking is needed lol)

But yeah, that software is quite nice, truly.
Still, I would just use Borderless Gaming for this one.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Flash games? :sneaky: (I mean if clicking is needed lol)

But yeah, that software is quite nice, truly.
Still, I would just use Borderless Gaming for this one.
For Flash games I usually just press F11.
That said, WindowWatcher passes along mouse clicks. So it also tends to still work anyways.

Jul 22, 2017
Anybody knows how I can beat the subspecies troll that's walking around on floor 3? I get oneshotted with the amount of dmg he deals and 2x can he attack during his turn.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
Anybody knows how I can beat the subspecies troll that's walking around on floor 3? I get oneshotted with the amount of dmg he deals and 2x can he attack during his turn.
You're supposed to dodge around him. He's basically an FOE from Etrian Odyessy. He's a static enemy that walks around the map in a line but you won't encounter him in a random battle. You can come back later when you've got better gear and levels and fight him fairly then.
Didn't it say he was Level 60 in the book. I think between that and the NPCs that tell you not to fight it should be your hint that you aren't supposed to go looking for it.

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for the tip I am already on the 8th floor so no problem I skipped the fire lizard on floor 7 too these monsters are too strong for me atm.

Is there any guide made by someone? It's kind of tiresome to come back in the thread all the time looking for answers to a certain enemy/floor. Would appreciate a guide if there is any.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
I don't really remember this game being hard enough to warrant a guide. For the most part just finding your way to the next floor is all that really matters. Sometimes all you need to do is beat a boss or talk to some NPCs in a certain order.

I think the only part that might be confusing is that at floor 9 there are two ways to the next floor, one where you can go through a maze and another where you have to find a key to a door.
The key door will basically skip 3 floors and is the way the game wants you to go.
The maze (Which ends in a dead end and boss fight anyways) is basically your post game dungeon full of enemies that can seriously hurt you even when you're in the 40's+ so you should avoid going there until later.

Another part that might throw someone through a loop is on Floor 16 you have to rescue some NPCs before a boss fight otherwise they get sacrificed and you get thrown into an unwinnable boss battle.

The Fire Lizard has a book that teaches you a spell once you beat it so going back to fight it should be something you'll want to do at some point. A few of those mini bosses have spells like that. One is hiding in the dragon maze too and it has the best attack spell in the game.

Jul 22, 2017
I finished the game.

Does the CG rip that is uploaded here only have images? Does anyone have gifs of the H-scenes outside of the game or that can't be extracted?

Jun 25, 2019
Honestly Yeah I miss the Full screen sized H-Animations also I've been finding gifs of H-scenes outside of the game aswell Does anyone know where I can find those?.

Ophoster

Jun 7, 2018
Does the CG rip that is uploaded here only have images? Does anyone have gifs of the H-scenes outside of the game or that can't be extracted?
The gifs ARE images, you know. And they're all there. If you want actual gifs, you can make them with any gif making software.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
The image files you want for the gifs are the small ones put inside the game to fit in the brackets.
The developer actually uploaded the full size sets on his cien blog site but they're behind a membership paywall and I'm not 100% certain but since the posts they're tied too are so old they might need to be individually purchased.
I'll post the links he's given out but there may be more in the archives.

Jun 25, 2019
Dang I'm broke enough I think you can find some H-scenes which are full-sized in E-hentai gallery I checked like a few days ago but I'm not sure if all of them are there. Also is there any news about the Sequel for this game?

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
He talks about the sequel fairly frequently. Something akin to DanEroPlus [ダンエロプラス].
It's got it's own tag on his site.

Speaking of new content though. I saw that there was an update for the game on DLsite but when I checked the page to see what it was I saw the game having [This item requires user authorization.] tagged on the page that I don't remember being there before.
I wouldn't be as concerned if their User Authentication actually let me access the stuff I bought from there.
Does anyone know if that got added post-launch or did the version linked here get altered to bypass that check?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes