4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

reallyreally

Oct 24, 2019
Have you tried looking at the rest of the 6th floor? You can get there via the top right staicase/A16 on the 5th floor. Its either at A5 on the 6th floor (just go down from the stairs) or in a small bit of Floor 7 reached via 6th floor C6, just follow the path clockwise starting at 6th floor D15...I hope that helps!
Thanks, after searching for about 2 hours I finally noticed there was a missing unexplored spot on the upper right corner of the map in the 6th floor.

sgtceteks

Oct 22, 2017
Is there any way to upgrade gear with magical properties? The blacksmith says that you need someone with more skill, but I can't figure out for the life of me what or who she means by that.

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Thanks, after searching for about 2 hours I finally noticed there was a missing unexplored spot on the upper right corner of the map in the 6th floor.

Btw if u really cant find the slipper, all u had to do is grind until u hit lvl 18 and u can cross the lava floor

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
That's a good question, because I have a glaring lack of the Frost Shield spell, which would make the later levels MUCH easier...
Frost spell is gotten on floor 7 I think. gotta kill the salamander thing there. I was hoping for a set of frost gear that wasn't 1% defence. you only really need the frost spell for the dragons lair. would help with the final boss on 22 though.

The game is rng with the gear though. fights are gear based and you have to basically pray you get nemean armour with all element resistance and shit like that. Thankfully you can beat the base game without grinding any drops, but the post game dragon lair is ass. you eventually get strong enough to deal with the dragons with the gear you have, but for hera, short of grinding 20 levels, you are basically praying you get decent gear.

back to topic though, fuck that guy on the 5th floor for lying about the slippers and saying we don't need to go through the gallery. hate games that lie to the player about secrets.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Those are other things in the works. I am specifically talking about a sequel to this game.
I should have linked the dev's Ci-en post about it instead of just the dev's Ci-en.

If you can't see the images, you have to follow the Ci-en.
You can follow it as a free patron (as in you pay nothing).
Yup. That's great news. Had a sneaking suspicion that would be the case (needing to subscribe), and there actually is something -Dungeon of Ero Master related- in the works as well; just couldn't see it, apparently.

Would you mind terribly if I asked what the author says about the potential release date. Also, is there perchance anything about a content update or DLC in the near future for this installment visible, for a subscribed member?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Yup. That's great news. Had a sneaking suspicion that would be the case (needing to subscribe), and there actually is something -Dungeon of Ero Master related- in the works as well; just couldn't see it, apparently.

Would you mind terribly if I asked what the author says about the potential release date. Also, is there perchance anything about a content update or DLC in the near future for this installment visible, for a subscribed member?
As far as I'm aware he hasn't said anything close to a potential release date. I imagine that won't happen until it gets officially announced on DLsite like with the first game. Regarding a content update or DLC for the current game, I doubt it. He had already updated the game since its first release (it didn't have a postgame or a gallery initially), and since then his efforts for this game were towards getting the translation finished and released.

So he's focusing on the sequel, in addition to the other games on his ci-en he's shown.

Reactions: Zippix
Jun 29, 2017
This is actually a pretty fun game. I definitely prefer the recoverable combat sex over game-over-rape type games. It makes the experience a bit more of a silly, fun occupational hazard rather than a depressing defeat. I felt rather disinterested in a lot of the conversations with characters, though. They kind of drone on about things that are only slightly relevant.

rad63

Dec 9, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother you, it's about the boss of the 15 level.

I did set free the 4 woomen but even after it's done and after i talked to any NPC in the area (temple of light, wounded character and the weapon lover) i did try to kill the evil demon sealed, but it doesn't seemed weakened at all.

Is there a step i'm missing after saving all the 4 woomen pretty please ? Also if somebody could make a small wiki of this game it would be very appreciated i think, if it's not too much to ask (even a text file is enough on this thread)

Thank you for your awnser.

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother you, it's about the boss of the 15 level.

I did set free the 4 woomen but even after it's done and after i talked to any NPC in the area (temple of light, wounded character and the weapon lover) i did try to kill the evil demon sealed, but it doesn't seemed weakened at all.

Is there a step i'm missing after saving all the 4 woomen pretty please ? Also if somebody could make a small wiki of this game it would be very appreciated i think, if it's not too much to ask (even a text file is enough on this thread)

Thank you for your awnser.
I haven't finished the game so a guide/wiki would be impossible for me right now, but I did manage to beat the sealed evil demon in the center of the floor. She is high level and has lots of strength, but her HP were significantly lower if I remember correctly, so you should be fine by being at the same level the game recommends.

rad63

Dec 9, 2018
I haven't finished the game so a guide/wiki would be impossible for me right now, but I did manage to beat the sealed evil demon in the center of the floor. She is high level and has lots of strength, but her HP were significantly lower if I remember correctly, so you should be fine by being at the same level the game recommends.
Thanks for your awnser, i think i just have to equip myself with some fire resist gear and i'll see if i can put the boss down.
I'll see if i succeed then.

EDIT : indeed, the monster is quite less healthy this time arround, i did slay it. But now, i don't know what to do next, the infos isn't clear about that.
EDIT2 : nevermind... I was silly leaving some space unexplored onto the level 16. Have fun in game. :)

Last edited:

rad63

Dec 9, 2018
Hello again, sorry to ask once more, but i'm stuck after getting to the thunder empress daughter.

I don't know where is supposed to be the sacred tree to get the special ingredient to make some thunder resisting gear. Also, am i suppose to fight the 2 guard for getting the electricity repel shield ? Or can i convince them somehow ?

Thanks for the awnser in advance.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes