4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

master022

May 9, 2018
Can somebody help me with something I need a screenshot of a location of the ice slippers and don't know where to find them so that I can walk safely in the Floor 6

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I'm looking forward to this game's sequel. The dev posted about it on his Ci-en ( ).
Looks like it'll let you have up to 4 party members at once, where there's upwards of 7 playable party members revealed so far (plus a couple of what appear to be generic knight guest type characters).

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Sure that's not the Ero Eater sequel and/or Elven Warrior Cariella?
Those are other things in the works. I am specifically talking about a sequel to this game.
I should have linked the dev's Ci-en post about it instead of just the dev's Ci-en.

If you can't see the images, you have to follow the Ci-en.
You can follow it as a free patron (as in you pay nothing).

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
Anyone worked out if there is some place to take the ice slippers to to receive a new power? I cant figure out if the guy is straight up lying or not.

WelZen

Mar 3, 2019
About the statues (those murals you find but can't read):

Beat the game then go back to the 22nd floor
Look in the top left hand corner of the map, you'll see an N (thats the Explorer King guy)
Talk to him and he'll tell you the writing was copied onto it by a faulty printer and that Doman (the fucked up dog man) was the one doing it
Doman is the other N in bottom right corner of the same room
Talk to him and he'll say this about the statues:

"Split the writing in half and turn 90 degrees counter-clockwise. It's copying writing symmetrically"

So apparently the statues have something to do with the mural fragments you find and not the other way around. Still can't figure out what's written on them though because I can't split the text on the statues in half and understand it either way.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
About the statues (those murals you find but can't read):

Beat the game then go back to the 22nd floor
Look in the top left hand corner of the map, you'll see an N (thats the Explorer King guy)
Talk to him and he'll tell you the writing was copied onto it by a faulty printer and that Doman (the fucked up dog man) was the one doing it
Doman is the other N in bottom right corner of the same room
Talk to him and he'll say this about the statues:

"Split the writing in half and turn 90 degrees counter-clockwise. It's copying writing symmetrically"

So apparently the statues have something to do with the mural fragments you find and not the other way around. Still can't figure out what's written on them though because I can't split the text on the statues in half and understand it either way.
I don't know if this is a spoiler but I found someone who did all this for the Japanese version and the end result was this.
I can't read it but this but maybe someone else can. I'm also not sure if the stones have different text in the English version. A quick look into the files doesn't inspire confidence but if someone else wants to look at them, I'll attach them anyways.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone worked out if there is some place to take the ice slippers to to receive a new power? I cant figure out if the guy is straight up lying or not.
That's a good question, because I have a glaring lack of the Frost Shield spell, which would make the later levels MUCH easier...

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Ok so I have a question: I have just reached floor 17 after beating a mid-boss, but as I looked what I had and didn't have I saw I had the mural fragments 1, 2 and 4. Am I missing something?

The only places I haven't been to are floors 10-12, because dragons are high-level.

Also, I haven't entered the succubus' place, as I think I need a succubus key. I beat her but haven't found the key, could anyone tell me if I missed it or if its further (please don't say which floor just if its behind or further from floor 17)

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Ok so I have a question: I have just reached floor 17 after beating a mid-boss, but as I looked what I had and didn't have I saw I had the mural fragments 1, 2 and 4. Am I missing something?

The only places I haven't been to are floors 10-12, because dragons are high-level.

Also, I haven't entered the succubus' place, as I think I need a succubus key. I beat her but haven't found the key, could anyone tell me if I missed it or if its further (please don't say which floor just if its behind or further from floor 17)
Yes the Succ key is further down, I forget where. I think it's hard to miss because you have to fight a boss for it.

Reactions: p3ki

joethedoe

Jun 18, 2018
I'm having a problem with the game: I can't play it. I'm using windows 7 and I set my locale to japan. I'm not really sure whats going on.

reallyreally

Oct 24, 2019
You'll need the Ice Slippers from talking with the Elf and the Hobbits on Floor 5 to pass the Burning Gallery, and then go to the section where the roaming monster (Salamandagora) is. On the left most wall of that section is a door, in that area you'll find all the Fire Resist equips. Hopefully, that helps a bit.
After talking to the Elf and the Hobbits I receive the Hobbit's Key, but I don't find anywhere I can use that key after looking everywhere (except past the Burning Gallery, which I can't survive from since I don't have the Ice Slippers).

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
After talking to the Elf and the Hobbits I receive the Hobbit's Key, but I don't find anywhere I can use that key after looking everywhere (except past the Burning Gallery, which I can't survive from since I don't have the Ice Slippers).
Have you tried looking at the rest of the 6th floor? You can get there via the top right staicase/A16 on the 5th floor. Its either at A5 on the 6th floor (just go down from the stairs) or in a small bit of Floor 7 reached via 6th floor C6, just follow the path clockwise starting at 6th floor D15...I hope that helps!

Reactions: reallyreally

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
You need to talk with the elf again and she will tell you to go talk to hobbits to give you the Ice Slippers.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes