• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Ravagerx2T

Nov 6, 2017
I love the guy but seriously, why doesn't he make them in english from the get-go ? we had to wait almost a year for a translated version...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
What is OS and where can I find the language pack? And this is the situation I face when I start with Locale Emulator, that's why it's frustrating.. And yes the save files were from #56 too.
Wait...
You mean you can't start this version AT ALL? I guess I misunderstood something, because I thought that your problem was that it won't start in non-Jap locale, but starts fine with Locale Emulator, but the save posted here wouldn't work for you; and assumed it was because you have already played the original Japanese version before...

At any rate OS is short for Operating System, ergo 'Windows', in your case. Just google how to get the Japanese language pack for your Win. It won't hurt to have it if you play these kind of games from time to time. Sometimes it is actually needed for them to run correctly (or at all in a very few cases).

But now that you're saying that you can't start this... I'm nonplussed. I mean I don't remember anyone else complaining in the thread that it won't start - unless we count that guy who couldn't get it to run, but it turned out to be because of trying to launch it on WinXP (which apparently the game is not supported on). But I don't think that is you problem...

Redownload, extract again, try to install the language pack, and hope for the best!

D

Deleted member 254714

Please, give it on MEGA, those hosts are killin me, and not only me.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Awesome upload! To bad all of the links limit the download speeds to shit. Any chance of a Mega link?
Also, how come the Anonfile link is bigger than the other links?

Edit: Jesus Christ dude, all 3 links up fail about a minute in for me and then start over from 0 again. What the fuck? Just me?

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Awesome upload! To bad all of the links limit the download speeds to shit. Any chance of a Mega link?
Also, how come the Anonfile link is bigger than the other links?

Edit: Jesus Christ dude, all 3 links up fail about a minute in for me and then start over from 0 again. What the fuck? Just me?
Just got it from nopy in under 20 seconds. Keep trying. Traffic in your area, your service provider or some shit slowing you down. It will finish, eventually. Probably...
Also, don't worry, they are the same files:

'Properties' of 'RJ265478_cracked.7z':
Size: 387,3 MB (406 154 132 bytes)

So you need not worry, they are the same! *wink*

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone know how to get the dragon-slaying sword? I found the sword fragment in the one room, but have no idea what to do with it. (Assuming that's even related and not a red herring)

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone know how to get the dragon-slaying sword? I found the sword fragment in the one room, but have no idea what to do with it. (Assuming that's even related and not a red herring)
Think you complete the sword with another object on the same floor, that being said the dragon slaying sword barely did any damage in my playthrough but maybe it will work for you

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Think you complete the sword with another object on the same floor, that being said the dragon slaying sword barely did any damage in my playthrough but maybe it will work for you
Hmm, strange, I've explored as much as I think I can on that floor and not found any other part.... do you remember what it was or where you found it?

scias85

Apr 8, 2018
Hmm, strange, I've explored as much as I think I can on that floor and not found any other part.... do you remember what it was or where you found it?
10th Floor - Lower left corner. Find the skeleton, enter the room and once again to the same skeleton. hope it helps.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
10th Floor - Lower left corner. Find the skeleton, enter the room and once again to the same skeleton. hope it helps.
Wait, so.... you have to visit the same spot twice back to back? ....that's weird >_> Thanks though!

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
So I beat the game.... all except for Hera's (or rather, "Error's") final incarnation. Is there anything to be gained from beating her other than the satisfaction from doing so? (Extra scenes, etc.)

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
So I beat the game.... all except for Hera's (or rather, "Error's") final incarnation. Is there anything to be gained from beating her other than the satisfaction from doing so? (Extra scenes, etc.)
It's not worth the trouble

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Putting a spoiler just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. I'm very curious what the "Adult Mode: ON" might mean. But yeah, I can tell even after all the grinding up I did, it's a tough fight. Might be doable without cheats (I think I got close to winning one time), but I think I'll just quit for now unless someone can clarify what that means. Thanks for the info!

Jul 6, 2018
Does the "Adult Mode: ON" mean the gallery unlocks animation views? The readme does say you need to complete the game for that.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes