4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
dunno if related but do you have any joystick/gamepad or even some kind of gaming keyboard extension plugged in? I usualy encounter inputs problem with japanese games (lookin' at you BANDAI)
The only thing I have plugged in is my mouse.

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
you have to talk with the hobbits, then the elf and then the hobbits again, so they give you a key to find the ice slipers
thanks for the answer, i always miss stuff, now, how do i get the blacksmith girl to go to town? haha

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
thanks for the answer, i always miss stuff, now, how do i get the blacksmith girl to go to town? haha
You have to talk to her about her father (don't remember exact conversation, just spam all of them), she'll task you to find him. once you do and you tell him what she told you, he'll go somewhere and i don't think its important, but go back to her after that, tell her and she'll be in the blacksmiths shop next time you go back. pretty sure hes also on like, the second floor somewhere? idk exact coordinates.

on that topic, im struggling to find the succubus key for the 4th floor. ive beaten her and the half orcs have returned to their wives but i still cant find the key to her door. any help would be amazing

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
You have to talk to her about her father (don't remember exact conversation, just spam all of them), she'll task you to find him. once you do and you tell him what she told you, he'll go somewhere and i don't think its important, but go back to her after that, tell her and she'll be in the blacksmiths shop next time you go back. pretty sure hes also on like, the second floor somewhere? idk exact coordinates.

on that topic, im struggling to find the succubus key for the 4th floor. ive beaten her and the half orcs have returned to their wives but i still cant find the key to her door. any help would be amazing
you get it waaaay later, so dont worry. around the "cult" floor. Dont want to spoil

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018

thats the thing, im already in the 9th or 10th floor and she has no conversation unlocked. Did i just COMPLETLY missed the other npc? oh boy that is embarrasing

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have a problem. Every so often while I'm playing the game will no longer recognize input from the up arrow key, meaning I can no longer move. Has anyone else run into this, or have a possible fix?
dunno if related but do you have any joystick/gamepad or even some kind of gaming keyboard extension plugged in? I usualy encounter inputs problem with japanese games (lookin' at you BANDAI)
The only thing I have plugged in is my mouse.
After running the log file through Google translate, it seems that the game was trying to activate my mouse as a game pad. After unplugging my mouse the game is working without issue.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
So correct me if I'm wrong, but all the animations are confined to the little character portraits?
I'm playing this game for the first time, but there are a few animations that occupy more than one character portrait.

Also, where do I go to get the mirror stone upgraded into an equipment piece?

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
I'm playing this game for the first time, but there are a few animations that occupy more than one character portrait.

Also, where do I go to get the mirror stone upgraded into an equipment piece?
theres a dwarf on the level below near the medusa-eqsue monster, he should give it to you

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
theres a dwarf on the level below near the medusa-eqsue monster, he should give it to you
I just figured it out. I had already gotten the mirror stone from the dwarf, but I didn't go to the blacksmith because she said she couldn't do magic items. =/

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
How to access the gallery? Even with that save file I can't find anything that looks like a gallery.

BaldK

May 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure you're mistaken there. I'm like 99% sure I played a little with the original Jap version with Locale Emulator (though I'm not entirely certain that I did save, to be completely honest). And this one starts up just fine - without locale emulation and with it, as well. And the files posted here work -at least for me- even if I start this with Locale Emulator. What do you mean by "the game would stop running"?
It shows a window, but I couldn't read it, it's just a bunch of random marks. Then it shuts itself down

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
I have just found "Azoth sword" with "heal effect +30"
But when I checked, there is not increase in health healed by "lacure magic", no stealing hp by normal sword striking, no extra damage to undead...
Is it something else or just bugged?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Should have bestiality tag, half the scenes is with a dog/horse/dragon

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I have just found "Azoth sword" with "heal effect +30"
But when I checked, there is not increase in health healed by "lacure magic", no stealing hp by normal sword striking, no extra damage to undead...
Is it something else or just bugged?
Are you using the healing spells out of combat or in combat? I've noticed the + healing effect only works in combat but other weapons especially ones that give extra damage don't add anything

Reactions: Zator

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
I got myself a little lost on the 16th floor. I rescued the girl from the south prison but kinda skipped past her dialog. I then got the anti demon sword on the 15 floor but theres no way I can beat the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on the 16th floor as they one hit my party at lvl24. I'm assuming i need to rescue more girls but idk where to look.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes