4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

BaldK

May 7, 2017
I played this game in Japanese version (using Locale Emulator), and now I couldn't open the English version. The game would stop running unless I use Japanese Locale again, but that would mean the save files here won't work. Can anyone help me?

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
The task manager trick wont work for me. Any other way to maximise it?
To anyone who want's to "maximize" the game or any future games that doesnt let you.

Here's 2 tricks I know:
1) Display - lower resolution until the game fits, and swap back when you're done.
2) Magnifier (search this in windows) - increase magnification and adjust where you want to magnify. After that increase, click on the cog/gear for more zoom functions.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Looks like u lost these saves pal
I played this game in Japanese version (using Locale Emulator), and now I couldn't open the English version. The game would stop running unless I use Japanese Locale again, but that would mean the save files here won't work. Can anyone help me?

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
Frankly i found this game a bit underwhelming considering the rep this dev has earned. Not that many animations once you exclude the really small variations and the gameplay loop gets boring really really fast. If i compare this to another dungeon crawler like any of the Raidy ones this comes up short. Ofc those games had probably a bigger budget and team but it rewarded more the exploration. Here unless you really want to get 100% completion why bother finding anything else than the stairs? I may seem mean toward a dev which probably did his best but he probably could have taken a bit more time on the planning step.

Btw, i found a bit lazy that whoever translated it didn't bother to translate the carved stone around the dungeon. The whole "who knows what's written on it.." doesn't sound funny but annoying if you leave those inscriptions in moonrunes! xD

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Frankly i found this game a bit underwhelming considering the rep this dev has earned. Not that many animations once you exclude the really small variations and the gameplay loop gets boring really really fast. If i compare this to another dungeon crawler like any of the Raidy ones this comes up short. Ofc those games had probably a bigger budget and team but it rewarded more the exploration. Here unless you really want to get 100% completion why bother finding anything else than the stairs? I may seem mean toward a dev which probably did his best but he probably could have taken a bit more time on the planning step.

Btw, i found a bit lazy that whoever translated it didn't bother to translate the carved stone around the dungeon. The whole "who knows what's written on it.." doesn't sound funny but annoying if you leave those inscriptions in moonrunes! xD
Actually the game in total has around 90 to 100 animations

Also rusimarudou (the dev) is working on an expansion pack for the game. You can find his ci-en or enty and follow him or support him if you want

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
Actually the game in total has around 90 to 100 animations
You are counting some animations that aren't in the gallery? Because many of those in the gallery are just different speeds or played in reverse or mixing 2 different animations into 1 and so on, small tricks that bump up the count but do not really add much to the diversity and the artist workload. I only saw the gallery since after playing 5-6 levels i was already so bored that i came straight here and got a save to the gallery. If there is more stuff that isn't in the gallery well i'll gladly look for it if not then it's still a bit worse than his earlier works. He did some recycling in those too but the gameplay loops were better and there were more characters and that made the games feel less repetitive.

Reactions: TheFierceDeity
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes