• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Frankly i found this game a bit underwhelming considering the rep this dev has earned. Not that many animations once you exclude the really small variations and the gameplay loop gets boring really really fast. If i compare this to another dungeon crawler like any of the Raidy ones this comes up short. Ofc those games had probably a bigger budget and team but it rewarded more the exploration. Here unless you really want to get 100% completion why bother finding anything else than the stairs? I may seem mean toward a dev which probably did his best but he probably could have taken a bit more time on the planning step.
I actually like such genre more than sidescrollers, but this one gets too repetitive too quick, mechanics are as simplistic as it gets.

On a side note, why does provoke work on dogs, but not tentacles? What is this discrimination?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
To anyone who want's to "maximize" the game or any future games that doesnt let you.

Here's 2 tricks I know:
1) Display - lower resolution until the game fits, and swap back when you're done.
2) Magnifier (search this in windows) - increase magnification and adjust where you want to magnify. After that increase, click on the cog/gear for more zoom functions.
*uck those.
1) Borderless Gaming. Works with this one just fine, full-screens it like a charm.
2) Window Watcher (stretch the game window to as big as you like, while keeping the aspect ratio; plus keeps the quality cause it uses some sort of anti-aliasing as far as I can tell) + Blackie (search for "Black Borders for 4:3 games").

I played this game in Japanese version (using Locale Emulator), and now I couldn't open the English version. The game would stop running unless I use Japanese Locale again, but that would mean the save files here won't work. Can anyone help me?
I didn't lose it but I think once you had saves from one locale you couldn't open from the other locales. I just hope someone can help me find a way to solve this problem.
I'm pretty sure you're mistaken there. I'm like 99% sure I played a little with the original Jap version with Locale Emulator (though I'm not entirely certain that I did save, to be completely honest). And this one starts up just fine - without locale emulation and with it, as well. And the files posted here work -at least for me- even if I start this with Locale Emulator. What do you mean by "the game would stop running"?

Reactions: taineract
May 20, 2017
Yeah, I expected english version to appear here. Thank You very much buddy! <3
But nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

Btw if someone will be curious, Rusimardou is working currently on dlc/second part? for "Dungeon of erotic master".
There will be more heroines to violate and more monsters~
link to his ci-en here:

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have a problem. Every so often while I'm playing the game will no longer recognize input from the up arrow key, meaning I can no longer move. Has anyone else run into this, or have a possible fix?

Propaga

Jul 25, 2017
I have a problem. Every so often while I'm playing the game will no longer recognize input from the up arrow key, meaning I can no longer move. Has anyone else run into this, or have a possible fix?
dunno if related but do you have any joystick/gamepad or even some kind of gaming keyboard extension plugged in? I usualy encounter inputs problem with japanese games (lookin' at you BANDAI)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
People keep mentioning an update or DLC/second part in the making for this. All I can see is another platformer currently in the works, and an "Elf Warrior" RPG and the sequal to 'Ero Eater' planned, further down the road - according to his website. And yeah a big banner for 'Goblin Walker 2' on his ci-en page, but nothing for this one.

Or am I just blind? Cause if there are things coming (e.g. an expansion), hell, I could wait a little more! xD

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
This game is amazing, didn't think I would play it as much as I have. That being said it jumps in difficulty and I can't find the damn mirror stone

Edit: Nevermind found out what I needed to do, had to visit the mine then talk with the blacksmith

Last edited:

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
Im having problem with the 7th floor, do you need to grind untill you can stand the fire pools or i am just missing the path?

waluis

Aug 11, 2019
Im having problem with the 7th floor, do you need to grind untill you can stand the fire pools or i am just missing the path?
you have to talk with the hobbits, then the elf and then the hobbits again, so they give you a key to find the ice slipers

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
You're excited, you have all Japanese locals set, everything installed, you're happy for the new interesting game which is translated, just to be met with: "Dungeon of Erotic Master.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
I wish people would write things like "only playable on 64-bit systems" in requirements. :mad:

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
You're excited, you have all Japanese locals set, everything installed, you're happy for the new interesting game which is translated, just to be met with: "Dungeon of Erotic Master.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
I wish people would write things like "only playable on 64-bit systems" in requirements. :mad:
Works fine on my end and im running 32bit so it cant be a 64bit only game.

EDIT: Your game could be corrupted man. That could be the reasoning behind windows flagging it falsely as a "64bit" program

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Works fine on my end and im running 32bit so it cant be a 64bit only game.

EDIT: Your game could be corrupted man. That could be the reasoning behind windows flagging it falsely as a "64bit" program
Not corrupted. Just apparently can't be played on Windows XP. Managed to start it on Windows 7.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes