4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I got myself a little lost on the 16th floor. I rescued the girl from the south prison but kinda skipped past her dialog. I then got the anti demon sword on the 15 floor but theres no way I can beat the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on the 16th floor as they one hit my party at lvl24. I'm assuming i need to rescue more girls but idk where to look.
There are 4 prisoners in each direction (North, South, East, West) of the 16th floor that need to be rescued, saving all of them makes the area boss much weaker.

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
Are you using the healing spells out of combat or in combat? I've noticed the + healing effect only works in combat but other weapons especially ones that give extra damage don't add anything
Thanks, I haven't though to check that.

billybob98034

Sep 24, 2019
Anyone know where to find the key on floor 11, in area: 0,16 ? I think I've finished most everything in the game, is it possible I missed it and can't go back to get it?

BaldK

May 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure you're mistaken there. I'm like 99% sure I played a little with the original Jap version with Locale Emulator (though I'm not entirely certain that I did save, to be completely honest). And this one starts up just fine - without locale emulation and with it, as well. And the files posted here work -at least for me- even if I start this with Locale Emulator. What do you mean by "the game would stop running"?
This is what I see when I try to start the game, then it crashes.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It should've been more fun. Out of all dungeon crawl eroge games, this one is probably the most obnoxious. Got to level 15 and I doubt it gets any better later on.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
The mechanics are meh, If you get through the first 3 floors, you've seen most of the game. I do really enjoy the artstyle and animations though. Too bad there's so few of the double animations. Looking forward to the rumored sequel.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Same as Zippix I can't spot any mention of a sequel on the developers . Just that they want to make one for Ero Eater, and Goblin Walker. That last game does have Marianne, Lilinera and Doneria in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This is what I see when I try to start the game, then it crashes.
Well. That error box is not a whole lot of help... So this happens when you try and start it without locale emulation? One thing that may help, is to install the Japanese language pack for your OS (if you haven't already). It is my expereience that many seemingly locale-related errors actually stem from this - especially with Eng-TLed games.

Though that still couldn't explain why the saves wouldn't work... Are you sure you were trying the one in post #56? Because -even when started in Japanese locale with Locale Emulator- the save game shows up just fine (in save slot #2), and the gallery there is fully unlocked, animations ready for the browsing.
I honestly don't think that the original Japanese version did a lot of tinkering with the registry when started up for the first time, and those somehow will not let this version work correctly. If that were the case, we would be in the same boat.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
From what I played before its all in combat rape and enemies can be tempted. It plays almost exactly like Drop Factory and Vitamin Quest.
Pretty much, its a good game, but it feels like the length of it is artificially lengthened. Reminds me of that Prey game, felt like that game should have been maybe 10-12 hours, but ended up being 20. Which made it feel too long.

BaldK

May 7, 2017
Well. That error box is not a whole lot of help... So this happens when you try and start it without locale emulation? One thing that may help, is to install the Japanese language pack for your OS (if you haven't already). It is my expereience that many seemingly locale-related errors actually stem from this - especially with Eng-TLed games.

Though that still couldn't explain why the saves wouldn't work... Are you sure you were trying the one in post #56? Because -even when started in Japanese locale with Locale Emulator- the save game shows up just fine (in save slot #2), and the gallery there is fully unlocked, animations ready for the browsing.
I honestly don't think that the original Japanese version did a lot of tinkering with the registry when started up for the first time, and those somehow will not let this version work correctly. If that were the case, we would be in the same boat.
What is OS and where can I find the language pack? And this is the situation I face when I start with Locale Emulator, that's why it's frustrating.. And yes the save files were from #56 too.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Question: After beating the Fire Elemental dude, Langness (NPC on Floor 5, H-10) says this when asked about the Ice Slippers, "If you return the footwear to its rightful place, you shall receive new magic power." I went back to where I killed the Ice Witch, but had no prompts or anything to "return". Am I missing something or is there actually no return event?

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Okay, I am completely stuck on what to do on the 8th/9th floors. I saw a few posts about a "mirror stone" but I have no idea where to find it. I tried talking to the miner and got nowhere. And tried talking to the blacksmith back in town afterward, and nothing happened. What am I supposed to to? I've explored everywhere on those floors that I can reach.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Okay, I am completely stuck on what to do on the 8th/9th floors. I saw a few posts about a "mirror stone" but I have no idea where to find it. I tried talking to the miner and got nowhere. And tried talking to the blacksmith back in town afterward, and nothing happened. What am I supposed to to? I've explored everywhere on those floors that I can reach.
IIRC there was a NPC one floor up that tells you about the mirror ore and that you can use it to make things that help you against the, uh, petrifying monster. Maybe you needed to talk about the mirror ore before you talk to the miner?

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah nevermind, I'm on a roll again. Go figure I spent ages both yesterday and today trying to figure out what I was missing, only to realize there WAS, in fact, one area I hadn't explored on the 9th level, with a critical NPC and another passageway. Real brainfart there.

Ravagerx2T

Nov 6, 2017
:sneaky: Can't wait.
It's a pity cause all the scenes are in a small window despite being animated well.
Nah, that's Goblin Walker's sequel,, the guy in the throne and the grill kissing him are in that game
he's making a sequel to Hentai Eater too, but the sequel of the Dungeon one is in early development
also I saw 2 other projects on his page, dude's at full throttle now

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes