4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Oh damn this got translated? nice.
really good animations and the game is fun to play.
before it got translated i found a gallery save on ulmf.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
The task manager trick wont work for me. Any other way to maximise it?
Are you sure you've done the right click and "enlarge" on the xx.exe and not the repertory in the task manager? when you check on your task manager you see the game running but there is a litle arrow on the left, click that and you'll see the xx.exe running then right click on it and click "enlarge" that should do the trick .

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im noticing a few animations that I havent seen before... I didnt beat the japanese version just got to the floor with machine enemies. Were new animations added or is it that you can get them in the first levels too?

Edit: I also noticed new enemies. This is great!

Yeah i'm seeing the double team animations that they promised as well.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Yeah i'm seeing the double team animations that they promised as well.
They are a couple, but if im not mistaken every girl has around 48 to 51 sex animations (like 10 or 12 if you dont count the variations of speed). I didnt want to play everything again so I just loaded my jap save at the 22nd floor and beat the game. Now my pp is calm at last. I hope Danero 2 and Goblin Walker 2 have more animations. The art is really nice.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Dev finally pushed out an English TL for this game, definitely worth supporting the guy for going the extra mile, his next game is apparently a tower defense style game, I look forward to its release. :)

junito

May 27, 2017
They are a couple, but if im not mistaken every girl has around 48 to 51 sex animations (like 10 or 12 if you dont count the variations of speed). I didnt want to play everything again so I just loaded my jap save at the 22nd floor and beat the game. Now my pp is calm at last. I hope Danero 2 and Goblin Walker 2 have more animations. The art is really nice.
after finish 22h floor there is a gallery to see the animations?

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
Gallery doesnt do anything though, its just pictures of the enemies in the game, no sex animations.
that's because the animations are in combat the gallery mode is just for images of the enemy's and the details on weakness and level etc. at least is what i know so far into the game

Ara Ara Ara

May 27, 2018
*Pulled from readme file*
Gallery & Monster Book
Examine a monster using the Monster Book during battle
the monster's details will be viewable in the Gallery.
H animations can be viewed in the Gallery after clearing the game.

Can someone please give me a full save? Don't really want to play 10 hours to get to the end. Just wanna bust a nut.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
*Pulled from readme file*
Gallery & Monster Book
Examine a monster using the Monster Book during battle
the monster's details will be viewable in the Gallery.
H animations can be viewed in the Gallery after clearing the game.

Can someone please give me a full save? Don't really want to play 10 hours to get to the end. Just wanna bust a nut.
Thats what I said before, the gallery doesnt actually show the h animations like the readme says it does.

Reactions: dragonsix6969
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes