4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Im interested, is there a release data?
i did a quick look on google and such and all iv been able to come up with is that its going to take time so I am not going to expect it for a while. im just going to assume some time mid 2020 or late 2020. my own assumption with the verry little info i was able to find. i did learn that there was a special DLC for steam version of Gwalker with a special boss i never new about untill today though so that was a thing

Reactions: peixe751

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to see all of the animations for the girls full-size- without the sides getting cut off in their little rectangle portraits.

Reactions: SirDregan

junito

May 27, 2017
the idea of the game is nice, but get kinda boring after a few minutes a save with unlocked gallery would be nice to see all animations but besides that...

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you, I've been looking forward to this one.

Is there any way to load a game besides alt-f4 and restarting?

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
If the Shin Megami Tensei saga allows you to talk or haggle with your enemies, this game... well... you're on that website you check on a regular basis so what did you expect ? :I

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Im noticing a few animations that I havent seen before... I didnt beat the japanese version just got to the floor with machine enemies. Were new animations added or is it that you can get them in the first levels too?

Edit: I also noticed new enemies. This is great!

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes