4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Does the "Adult Mode: ON" mean the gallery unlocks animation views? The readme does say you need to complete the game for that.
Pretty sure that's just referring to the ability to play the sex animations in the gallery, which you do by beating the base part of the game, not beating Hera.

Mar 18, 2019
I think i haven't wished for a guide as much as i do right now. Don't know what to do with the blacksmith girl, with the drunkard or anyone-_-

Mar 18, 2019
What do you need? Or more correctly what is your current objective.
I had trouble with the blacksmith, but already found the guy that unlocks the other talk options. Now I'm stuck after defeating the succubus on the 4th floor. I'll backtrack a little and see what i can find.
Thanks for asking.

warider

Dec 17, 2017
Help! I've got the Hobbit key, but the door (next floor) I think it should open is still locked, what did I do wrong?

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Two questions:
Where is the monster 88? It's the only one missing from the gallery (unless there are numbers higher than 93).
Where do you get the ice resistance spell?
I've already beat the game but didn't defeat Hera yet.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Two questions:
Where is the monster 88? It's the only one missing from the gallery (unless there are numbers higher than 93).
Where do you get the ice resistance spell?
I've already beat the game but didn't defeat Hera yet.
I'm probably wrong but I believe you get the ice resistance spell as a reward from defeating one of the wandering monsters like the troll

Reactions: lilinus

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
What's the best way to beat the group of goblins? They rape my team and I keep getting humilliating defeat.

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Just finished playing through this, so here's a cheat table for the game, and also some info about save editing: You can literally just open up saves in Notepad++ or another text editor and add/change equipment values, and almost all of it is editable (For some reason, automatic healing is actually a fixed value, and some of the more unique weapon properties can change values but the text in the weapon description is fixed. I've marked those with parentheses in the Info, along with a + sign for when increasing the value in the save has any effect)

How do you get fire resistance equipment for floor 7?
You'll need the Ice Slippers from talking with the Elf and the Hobbits on Floor 5 to pass the Burning Gallery, and then go to the section where the roaming monster (Salamandagora) is. On the left most wall of that section is a door, in that area you'll find all the Fire Resist equips. Hopefully, that helps a bit.

D

Deleted member 378756

I really like this game, but I constantly feel like I'm behind where I'm supposed to be. From what I can tell I'm winning boss battles based on whether I get lucky or unlucky with the AI's targeting (same with humiliating defeats). I am still hesitant about going back to fight the wandering troll even though I'm level 26.

Do I ever get a way to translate the stones? There's a bajillion of them so I'm guessing they have some sort of purpose.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes