4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
I tried opening the save files with notepad++ to edit money, this used to work back in the old version but now it's all gibberish. I'm guessing it's encrypted?

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
I got stuck. How do I get access to this spot in Map 4? It keeps making me walk away from it.

I also couldn't get access to [E10] on Map 2. It's the only thing I could think of that is causing me to be stuck.

EDIT: Not sure what I did to get access to [E10] on Map 2 but I got it. I think it might have something to do with erotic attacks because I used them more and got access to it. Also it sadly doesn't open up that area in Map 4 so I'm still lost.

Last edited:

Rengar123

Oct 22, 2019
Love his games, but I have no idea why japanese H games don't have icons or a display of some sorts to give a visual direction to english players. I understand the language limitations, but anything other than a 6 page essay on why you should equip a certain item or back track to one npc could be easily done with an addition of an arrow or something simple like "floor 1" to help

May 16, 2018
I got stuck. How do I get access to this spot in Map 4? It keeps making me walk away from it.

I also couldn't get access to [E10] on Map 2. It's the only thing I could think of that is causing me to be stuck.

EDIT: Not sure what I did to get access to [E10] on Map 2 but I got it. I think it might have something to do with erotic attacks because I used them more and got access to it. Also it sadly doesn't open up that area in Map 4 so I'm still lost.
I unlocked it by saving the blue haired looking older brother in the next map which I believe is unlocked by the left of the three exclamation marks. Also I dunno how I unlocked the left, I went through the whole dungeon and went up to all the previous floors exclamation marks and came back. Also after saving blue haired man talk to middle dwarf and he'll have new dialogue and let you pass to the right.

ekajekaj

Dec 11, 2017
This game has 2 parts(One with the Hammer girl as 4th and one with the Redhead as 4th). The game also resets level once you get the Redhead.

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
Got stuck again. On Map 8 I reached a blue door I can't get through on the top right. Not sure why I have a "???" on the right since I walked through everything. It's probably behind the blue door. I reached the part where I have the redhead.

EDIT: It seems anytime you get stuck, the game wants you to go back to another map.

Last edited:

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know a tool to machine translate the second one? (For myself, since I dont mind)

The usual suspects do not work :(

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017

Got stuck on both of those spots for awhile aswell, I really wish hentai game developers would realize the hentai part should be the top priority, not lore and gameplay and just stay in their lane. Stop making games that take so much effort to grind. Like jesus christ dude I'm just here for fapping man wtf bro, why you gonna make everything so complicated? If I wanted to play a normal game I wouldn't be here.

Reactions: Black Thunder

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The Plus version of this game should be its own thread, right? Since it is distinct enough to not belong here, just like with other releases on this site.

Reactions: flasto
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes