4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
change dungeon
Thanks. Didn't realize that the Blue Haired Blacksmith was only available on the first dungeon. For anyone who has played the first game and is only interested in the H-content here are the ff changes:

1. Smoother animations and greater resolution of the animations
2. Voices
3. Black Smith Girl - Has very few animations
4. Red Haired Girl (Rogue class?) - Has similar number of animations as the original 3 heroines with the exception of threesomes.

Reactions: Xol and Qianke

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
I got stuck. How do I get access to this spot in Map 4? It keeps making me walk away from it.

I also couldn't get access to [E10] on Map 2. It's the only thing I could think of that is causing me to be stuck.

EDIT: Not sure what I did to get access to [E10] on Map 2 but I got it. I think it might have something to do with erotic attacks because I used them more and got access to it. Also it sadly doesn't open up that area in Map 4 so I'm still lost.
I unlocked it by saving the blue haired looking older brother in the next map which I believe is unlocked by the left of the three exclamation marks. Also I dunno how I unlocked the left, I went through the whole dungeon and went up to all the previous floors exclamation marks and came back. Also after saving blue haired man talk to middle dwarf and he'll have new dialogue and let you pass to the right.
Hello, could you please explain how to pass Floor 4 ? I followed what both of you said, and I swear that i've been to all the exclamation marks on previous floors, but still can't pass through both of exclamation marks on the sides of the dwarf on floor 4.

I would really like if you could enlight me, thanks.

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
Hello, could you please explain how to pass Floor 4 ? I followed what both of you said, and I swear that i've been to all the exclamation marks on previous floors, but still can't pass through both of exclamation marks on the sides of the dwarf on floor 4.

I would really like if you could enlight me, thanks.
I honestly don't know what I did since I can't read the language. I just made sure I filled out the map and got everything I could. Then I went to the gate on the left of the dwarf and I could open it now for some reason.

Rengar123

Oct 22, 2019
Downloaded a save file for the game, complete disapointment. The new girl has around 45 animations, all the others have the same. No unique animations with the other girls.

Instead of having new animations, we got areas that are just league of legends tier recolors

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, thanks for the previous replies that made me progress through a larger part of the game.

But i got stuck at the second dungeon (after you recruit the new red-haired girl). I went through all the floors, and beat the sister/mother (?) of the red-haired girl, took the ring (dunno what it does), but then i'm stuck, as I can't go further O14 on floor 5 (the girls are surrounded by flames according to the cutscenes.
1647886125578.png

stupidbug

May 14, 2018
(almost?) Full save!
(There's some post-ending stuff it seems, but I explored most everything, beat a boss, and saw end credits, didn't get to the re-explore for post-content yet)

- Enjoy
OMG
I played 5 hr only level 40....

Need FULL save........stuck everywhere....blue gate can't open up....F........
I'd like to fuck the blue hair girl

Last edited:

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
(almost?) Full save!
(There's some post-ending stuff it seems, but I explored most everything, beat a boss, and saw end credits, didn't get to the re-explore for post-content yet)

- Enjoy
why cant i get this game save to work? im putting it into the folder here Downloads\RJ265478_cracked\RJ265478_cracked\Save and its not showing up

Reactions: Gameville421

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Hello, thanks for the previous replies that made me progress through a larger part of the game.

But i got stuck at the second dungeon (after you recruit the new red-haired girl). I went through all the floors, and beat the sister/mother (?) of the red-haired girl, took the ring (dunno what it does), but then i'm stuck, as I can't go further O14 on floor 5 (the girls are surrounded by flames according to the cutscenes.
You're done with the fire dungeon for now. You're supposed to check on the earth people next. Go back into the forest and head to the center (the map with an exit on all 4 sides), you can take the east exit now.

stupidbug

May 14, 2018
You're done with the fire dungeon for now. You're supposed to check on the earth people next. Go back into the forest and head to the center (the map with an exit on all 4 sides), you can take the east exit now.
Just upload 100% save file please......

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Can somebody let me know when a translation has been made? I'd love to play this knowing what I am doing.

...I accidently made this post on the wrong game thread a few days ago

Reactions: MoreNow

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Downloaded a save file for the game, complete disapointment. The new girl has around 45 animations, all the others have the same. No unique animations with the other girls.

Instead of having new animations, we got areas that are just league of legends tier recolors
I get what you mean, but isn't that an outdated insult? The OG straight recolor skins have all been reworked to be unique and generally amazing skins. If you mean chromas, their entire purpose is to be a simple recolor so it's still not quite applicable.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes