4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
What is the difference of this vs the plus version ?
The plus version is an expanded remake. Which the devs consider similarly to be on the level of being like a sequel. In a way, I would consider it similarly to being like Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (which the latter is "Super Mario Bros 2" in Japan). But yeah, it is a hefty upgrade compared to the one featured on this thread. Really, just wait for the Plus version to get its own thread, with the English translation.

Last edited:

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
Hi everybody! Hope anyone can answer me even if long time passed! I got some problems playing the version 1.30 of the game.
1) As soon as i got the credits scene, after arriving in the VIP area with the pretty guys, the save file stopped to load, it's not working anymore. It is normal?
2) I can't seem to be able to import any save file (included the last one posted here).
3) I don't seem to understand how the gallery works. I can just slideshow the image of the various enemies.
4) I still havn't seen the red haired girl anywere? Am I missing something?
Tks in advance for the help!

Last edited:

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
So, this is driving me batshit crazy. I'm willing to do the scut-work of translating these, if somebody can go through and jigsaw the pictures together properly. I really really wanna know what those damn things say. :/

I don't know if this is a spoiler but I found someone who did all this for the Japanese version and the end result was this.
I can't read it but this but maybe someone else can. I'm also not sure if the stones have different text in the English version. A quick look into the files doesn't inspire confidence but if someone else wants to look at them, I'll attach them anyways.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, if anyone can link the guide of "Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus" that is the second chapter of this, I would be grateful, because I do not know where to go and what to do. Do you know if anyone is translating it into English?

ThatDerp1

Jun 23, 2020
So uh

Anyone got any tips for beating the secret final boss?

I can get past her elemental attacks but her physical attacks just deal way too much.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
ver 1.05 released with some new animations
The DLsite page hasn't been updated yet, so I don't think it's released yet.
I believe that ci-en post is simply allowing those who pay to get the new animations (ie. the .png and/or .gif files) themselves rather than the game update.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes