4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Are you sure? I remember something like an actuall gallery mode for this original game was made for supporters or something. I asked about it from long ago I think.
What you could get for supporting was CGs and .gifs of the animations from the game.
The gallery mode for the original game is unlocked by beating the game IIRC.

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
i can't get past the 4th floor i already explored the whole floor and tried to defeat the 3rd floor troll. Yes, I've explored every floor excluding the locked door right after the succubus event. it had an entrance that I couldn't see (awesome).

Last edited:

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Just to clarify things, the 1.05 version doesn't have any extra H-content. There's basically access to a new dungeon that level restricts you and does not allow you to save. To access the dungeon:

1. Go to the first dungeon and talk to the friendly goblin in the middle of the room.
2. Talk to the green haired lady in town and select the choice about the new dungeon.
3. New dungeon will be located on the bottom most choice.

The developer said that new H-content will come with 1.06 with the Smith Lady. It's accessible through another new dungeon. Can't say I'm thrilled with this sort of model

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
Just dropped in on this thread and was surprised the new stuff was still not posted here, so there it is

this is ver 1.05 including the additional content patch that's only available to 500 yen subs. if you just want to see the animations, start a new game, head to the dungeon, open the menu and choose the gallery(4th option from the bottom iirc) everything should be unlocked by default. If there are any issues let me know.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
i can't get past the 4th floor i already explored the whole floor and tried to defeat the 3rd floor troll. Yes, I've explored every floor excluding the locked door right after the succubus event.
You cant defeat the troll and you should avoid him because is absurdly strong

master022

May 9, 2018
ok can somebody help me out cause I have a small problem and that is that why is mine game in Japanese and not in english also is there a way to fix it cause I download it here on f95zone

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
ok can somebody help me out cause I have a small problem and that is that why is mine game in Japanese and not in english also is there a way to fix it cause I download it here on f95zone
Unfortunately there has been a misunderstanding, what has been put is the "Plus" version available only in Japanese.
Just dropped in on this thread and was surprised the new stuff was still not posted here, so there it is

this is ver 1.05 including the additional content patch that's only available to 500 yen subs. if you just want to see the animations, start a new game, head to the dungeon, open the menu and choose the gallery(4th option from the bottom iirc) everything should be unlocked by default. If there are any issues let me know.
They are two very different games even if the concept and the setting remain the same

Although this has been brought to the attention the old link has not been restored
Clearly a mistake has been made. This thread is for . And the game it's replaced with is . The second one is a separate game, not update or dlc or whatever. Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus' thread is here.
I found some old working link though:

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017

Thanks so much for this! In the gallery I can see these 4 girls, is there any way to see content for the redhead girl on the front cover?
1663106703339.png

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
Version 1.06 is out. What changes?
[Google Translate from the Ci-en page]

Additional dungeons for scenarios
sealed cave
- 10th to 11th Floors of the Ice Temple *Back END
- Additional dungeons for sub-scenarios
grave of the dead

Recorded Hermetia's voice
- It corresponds to the same [Helmetia additional animation (ver1.00)] as now
in the in-game folder as before
Please drag and drop [Helmetia additional animation.pac]

With this update, Danero Plus will come to a real end.
Thank you for playing

■ Event occurrence after clearing

After clearing the sealed cave
A guild conversation [★Urgent Quest] occurs.
Listening to the story unlocks the 10th floor of the Ice Temple.

image-web.jpg

Danero Plus (ver1.06) in-game data update information
・I made it so that you can't escape from the losing event battle.
・When setting so that you can not escape from the losing event
The specification that always escapes from the fixed boss is the normal escape specification.
There is a problem that it will be the same * Scheduled to be fixed next time

●Caution
・If you play for 5 to 6 hours continuously, data capacity will be accumulated.
Game window may crash
Close the game and take a rest every 2-3 hours

Report of ver1.06 bug
I received a bug report, so I will add it
Thank you for your report ^^

・In the 7th floor of the Dimensional Labyrinth, the wall is due to a position error.
[Lightning Decoration Equipment] and [Lightning Equipment Series] cannot be obtained.
Also, you cannot enter the blue squares in the image.
It will be fixed in the next update
image-web2.jpg image-web3.jpg

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me what is the difference in the simple win and win 1.05 versions? For some reason the game is in japanese for me and I can´t change the language. Is there a patch available?

Reactions: Gameville421

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Unfortunately there has been a misunderstanding, what has been put is the "Plus" version available only in Japanese.

They are two very different games even if the concept and the setting remain the same

Although this has been brought to the attention the old link has not been restored
Clearly a mistake has been made. This thread is for . And the game it's replaced with is . The second one is a separate game, not update or dlc or whatever. Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus' thread is here.
I found some old working link though:

Version 1.5 is the Plus edition
Not available in English

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes