4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Splingus

Aug 24, 2019
in the v1.5 game how do i save the game? i can try playing in jp but not knowing how to save is rough lmao

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
My small brain cannot figure out how to get to the second floor in the first level on the plus edition (1.5). How do I get past the Goblin masses / go around them?

Reactions: MoreNow

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
My small brain cannot figure out how to get to the second floor in the first level on the plus edition (1.5). How do I get past the Goblin masses / go around them?
Probably wrong about this but I think you need to do the 'seduce' action as soon as you can or whatever it's called on them. Been a while since I played though

Dec 19, 2021
You don't beat the Goblin Horde, not in the game mechanics as far as I can tell. The horde is meant as a demonstration of what happens when you are defeated. You're meant to circle around them and defeat the mini goblin group.

Also, can I have assistance? I am stuck at Floor 4. I have talked to the Succubus Group but that's as far as I've gotten. What's step 2? I've seen Dwarf be mentioned but haven't seen one. What tile of what floor is this dwarf that I talk too?

I haven't opened either the Blue or Green doors, nor accessed any teleporters. I'm lost and the game being Japanese doesn't help much :/

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
Is there anyway to see the animations not split? Looking at his ci-en he makes the animations full picture, then I guess has them split to fit the screen?

Kind of a boner killer, the full animations look way better.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah it'd be nice to see the whole animations. I do like it in-game as a style thing during combat, but the full animations should be available as well.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Sep 9, 2022: First post with all info, page 13
Oct 1, 2022: Reply, page 14
Oct 23, 2022: Reply, page 14
Nov 14, 2022: Reply, page 14
Dec 1, 2022: Reply, page 14
Version 1.5 is the Plus edition
Not available in English
Could someone move the PLUS version link (currently renamed in the first post: Win(v1.05) ) to its theader and update the page?
Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus | F95zone
Or at least, hoping to eliminate completely the confusion, name the link correctly specifying that it is the PLUS version available exclusively ONLY in Japanese?

This edition has been abandoned by the author:
  • Support has ended for this product (including bug reports and fixes) as of January 27th, 2021"
  • 2021年1月27日に諸事情によりダンエロの不具合報告や不具合の修正その他サポートを終了しました

Version 1.05 is not the most updated version, this is the sequel to the game ! It was only released in Japanese!

Last edited:
Reactions: lordofthewhales

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Looking on dlsite.com there is no English. Only the basic version (no longer supported) is English.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Screenshot 2023-01-01 214104.png

I'm stuck in floor 9, the stairs crossed with a line takes me directly to the 13 floor where I'm also stuck, there are no stairs from that part, so I need to go to floor 10 I guess? But on floor 9 there are no stairs that take me there, I don't see where to go, (I already defeated the stone mirror boss)

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I defeated Uvum the boss at floor 22, now what? They only told me not to go to floor 12, yet I don't have any key.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
I still have to explore the 20th floor, I'm making XP defeating enemies and money with Provoke.
About the 12th I have almost explored everything, only in 7-I I had problems with the enemy and I fled
Immagine.jpg
And I don't remember where I got the key!
Explored all previous planes after getting stronger (and resistant to fire, ice and thunder)

Also my English is bad so I'm not reading the text so I don't know what I'm doing specifically other than moving forward by eliminating those who hinder me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chetti

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry to go slightly off-topic here, but does anyone know a good engine/starting place for making games like this? Particularly with regard to the whole 2.5d dungeon exploration aspect. I've seen one or two others like it in the past, but I never see a specific engine listed. I find the concept an interesting style choice.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
I also found similar games from a mechanical point of view but each one different in many respects such as "Desire Dungeon" or titles from the "Sakura" series. It is possible that it was developed without an existing base, the PLUS version of the game (available in Japanese only) uses an evolution of the engine.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes