4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone know how to edit save files to get more gold or make party members stronger? Becasue later game becomes a bit of a grind.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Base game NOT the PLUS version (1.05):

File: Dungeon of Erotic Master\Save\user?.sav
Line: GROUP=??,????????,??????,??????

First: level (auto)
Second: Unknow (don't touch)
Third: Experience
Fourth: Money

In the third entry add experience points (es. 950000), then enter the labyrinth and defeat an enemie to gain experience and level up.
In the fourth entry indicate the money, I don't know if there is a limit... add 900000 to be sure.

Do not change anything other than the third and fourth entry!

If you have problems in certain areas it is certainly because you need a specific item or equipment (eg armor with lightning resistance), do not charge headlong, save regularly and use the monster book to understand the weaknesses and resistances of particularly difficult monsters.

Some attacks are just too powerful, and only with the right item or equipment can you counter them.

Last edited:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Did you guys managed to get past the floor 4 in the "new" 1.5 version ? I'm stuck, talked to every NPC either at Inn or in dungeon. Also beat big Ogre boss, and still can't get pass tile O11...

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Sep 9, 2022: First post with all info, page 13
Oct 1, 2022: Reply, page 14
Oct 23, 2022: Reply, page 14
Nov 14, 2022: Reply, page 14
Dec 1, 2022: Reply, page 14
Dec 20, 2022: Reply, page 14
Version 1.5 is the Plus edition
Not available in English
Could someone move the PLUS version link (currently renamed in the first post: Win(v1.05) ) to its theader and update the page?
Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus | F95zone
Or at least, hoping to eliminate completely the confusion, name the link correctly specifying that it is the PLUS version available exclusively ONLY in Japanese?

This edition has been abandoned by the author:
  • Support has ended for this product (including bug reports and fixes) as of January 27th, 2021"
  • 2021年1月27日に諸事情によりダンエロの不具合報告や不具合の修正その他サポートを終了しました

Version 1.05 is not the most updated version, this is the sequel to the game! It was only released in Japanese!

Last edited:

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Sep 9, 2022: First post with all info, page 13
Oct 1, 2022: Reply, page 14
Oct 23, 2022: Reply, page 14
Nov 14, 2022: Reply, page 14
Dec 1, 2022: Reply, page 14
Dec 20, 2022: Reply, page 14
Mar 10, 2023: Reply, page 15
Version 1.5 is the Plus edition
Not available in English
Could someone move the PLUS version link (currently renamed in the first post: Win(v1.05) ) to its theader and update the page?
Or at least, hoping to eliminate completely the confusion, name the link correctly specifying that it is the PLUS version available exclusively ONLY in Japanese?

• Support has ended for this product (including bug reports and fixes) as of January 27th, 2021"

Version 1.05 is not the most updated version, this is the sequel to the game! It was only released in Japanese!

Last edited:

OverLewd

May 25, 2023

Version 1.05 is not the most updated version, it's like a remake with new engine! It was only released in Japanese!
Danero Plus is not a remake either, it's completely standalone game with new story, maps and features. The only unchanged thing that remains from first game is a part of animations for original girls.

Where do I find the English Tl of the game?
Nowhere, it doesn't exist. Yet.
Danero Plus has new engine, as will next games. Author doesn't want to show insides of new engine, so he's searching for particular translator, who'll agree to translate on his conditions. So it'll take a while.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Danero Plus is not a remake either, it's completely standalone game with new story, maps and features. The only unchanged thing that remains from first game is a part of animations for original girls.
From what little I've seen, and understood, I can't comment on it, however I said "it's like a remake" because in any case the mechanics were the same but the animations were "extended".
Always for what little I've seen!

However, the fact remains that the PLUS 1.05 version has been mistaken for an update of the version of the game in this Theader despite the existence of its specific Theader, without ever specifying that it exists exclusively in Japanese .

... danero? Is this some kind of abbreviation?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, to this game. The japanese like to do that, make a new title by shortening the original. The same way "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka" is shortened to Danmachi, "Dungeon of Erotic Master" is shortened to Danero

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

Nowhere, it doesn't exist. Yet.
Danero Plus has new engine, as will next games. Author doesn't want to show insides of new engine, so he's searching for particular translator, who'll agree to translate on his conditions. So it'll take a while.
This is an expanded version of the first game. The billing is that it is "like a sequel" for how much was added that might be unfamiliar to anyone just jumping to the Plus version. But it is essentially a remake. It has all the stuff from the first game, with many new events, encounters, party members, rebalanced content, more explorable areas, etc. that causes this to be very much a new game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This is an expanded version of the first game. The billing is that it is "like a sequel" for how much was added that might be unfamiliar to anyone just jumping to the Plus version. But it is essentially a remake. It has all the stuff from the first game, with many new events, encounters, party members, rebalanced content, more explorable areas, etc. that causes this to be very much a new game.
So is it accurate to say this has close to everything from the first game (the same), and then some? Guess I'm asking if it's like a first game + big DLC kinda situation?
Still not clear to me. Calling it "remake" would suggest otherwise, in my understanding at least.

OverLewd

May 25, 2023
There is literally nothing to debate or argue on, it doesn't even matter how each of us sees danero plus. It all comes down to official information from author and how the game is presented by . From description there you can clearly understand that this is a sequel.
I have a guess where all this "remake update dlc" thing is coming from. Indeed, in the beginning of development of danero plus author did see it as dlc to original game. But in the process it grew so much content wise that it turned out to be an independent game. This is official info, rusimarudou wrote about it in his dev blog on ci-en.

Yep, this how author is calling his Dungeon of Erotic Master games. And what cooldude33 said.

Reactions: cooldude33

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
So is it accurate to say this has close to everything from the first game (the same), and then some? Guess I'm asking if it's like a first game + big DLC kinda situation?
Still not clear to me. Calling it "remake" would suggest otherwise, in my understanding at least.
It has all the animations from the first game. It is otherwise a sequel.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes