4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
does anyone know what automatic healing does? It doesn't seem to heal the target with it every turn, it doesn't heal the target when walking around, and it doesn't heal the target when they attack, so it seems to do nothing.

Also, does heal effect only affect the heal the target takes or does it increase the healing from the target?

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
about first game.

i forgot what need for antifrost gear (how to advance smith girl back to base)

(upd: just more talk to her)

Last edited:

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
WTF thats wild! I asked Rushimarudo if an english version was in the works 2 days ago and he responded that he couldn't release any confidential info. Crazy timing of reveal.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
this is soooo good news ;D i was actually today playing this Japanese release, and to be fair, I have save file from this website cuz I can't understand what to do in beginning. This is huge ! I don't have money to buy it on steam, BUT since it's gonna be translated i think most of us will finally get to play it properly one way or another ;D

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
will someone be a hero and give us the release here? or uncensored patch?
There won't be any uncensor at all, i asked the guy and he said that the censor is applied on the cg itself, so you can't uncensor it.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
There won't be any uncensor at all, i asked the guy and he said that the censor is applied on the cg itself, so you can't uncensor it.
Also, the international release making its way to Steam that will be available in English will be missing a couple scenes due to Steam release restrictions. Double Whammy.

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Also, the international release making its way to Steam that will be available in English will be missing a couple scenes due to Steam release restrictions. Double Whammy.
It's a shame that in one hand, international releases can be uncensored for jp games but on the other hand they have to cut content from it.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes