4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Also, the international release making its way to Steam that will be available in English will be missing a couple scenes due to Steam release restrictions. Double Whammy.
Missing scenes huh. Let me guess, the kobolds are too doglike? Did they say anything about there being a complete release that isnt on steam which features all the content?

Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Missing scenes huh. Let me guess, the kobolds are too doglike? Did they say anything about there being a complete release that isnt on steam which features all the content?
Nah, I don't think so, monster are no problem surely, my guess, the problem would be the loli like characters.

Reactions: Funposter

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
"Correction, we have two scenes that were not able to make it to Steam release due to policy guidelines: ・3 Orc brothers and village girl in the Lost Forest Event ・Earth Cave Marianne and Loli-elf Erotic Event" only 2 that I've heard about, It's unlikely to be game destroying just sad to get double censored for the English release.

Since they are already using a different Publishing Company for this one and the publisher say the release is still censored like the JP release, there is basically a zero percent chance that it will get uncensored by anyone. I guess Steam makes it more accessible to people than DLsite.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
"Correction, we have two scenes that were not able to make it to Steam release due to policy guidelines: ・3 Orc brothers and village girl in the Lost Forest Event ・Earth Cave Marianne and Loli-elf Erotic Event" only 2 that I've heard about, It's unlikely to be game destroying just sad to get double censored for the English release.

Since they are already using a different Publishing Company for this one and the publisher say the release is still censored like the JP release, there is basically a zero percent chance that it will get uncensored by anyone. I guess Steam makes it more accessible to people than DLsite.
I've already told, the censorship it's on the cg itself, it's not like they made they game, added the cg and then applied a censorship patch, they "draw" the censor on the animation. That's why that if you want an uncensored version he would have to work on the game all over again.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
I've already told, the censorship it's on the cg itself, it's not like they made they game, added the cg and then applied a censorship patch, they "draw" the censor on the animation. That's why that if you want an uncensored version he would have to work on the game all over again.
True, or if he already has the uncensored assets he could provide them to the publisher. I some publishers like Kagura have uncensored games previously censored either through redrawing themselves or the creator giving them the assets.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
True, or if he already has the uncensored assets he could provide them to the publisher. I some publishers like Kagura have uncensored games previously censored either through redrawing themselves or the creator giving them the assets.
That was my thought, i mean, first, censoring over the original cg sounds stupid AF, like why would you do that?... second, if he didn't do that, i'm pretty sure he has to have the original sprites/cg saved without censorship, but idk for what reason he doesn't want to share them.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
That was my thought, i mean, first, censoring over the original cg sounds stupid AF, like why would you do that?... second, if he didn't do that, i'm pretty sure he has to have the original sprites/cg saved without censorship, but idk for what reason he doesn't want to share them.
the different cg sounds is that something that was censored in the first one? I have yet to play the second one until the english release.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019

Bear with me here, but why need to exclude scenes in the international release, if the the steam release itself is a "family friendly" dungeon crawler without erotic content, and said content is added as a patch that will be released the same day?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Bear with me here, but why need to exclude scenes in the international release, if the the steam release itself is a "family friendly" dungeon crawler without erotic content, and said content is added as a patch that will be released the same day?
Doesn't matter if it comes in the base game or as a dlc, the content of the scene itself it's illegal (underage representation) on almost every country. There's laws the prohibit those stuff.

Reactions: Greg_

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Doesn't matter if it comes in the base game or as a dlc, the content of the scene itself it's illegal (underage representation) on almost every country. There's laws the prohibit those stuff.
Too bad, would have been nice to get the "full package", but what can you do if it's law.
Thanks for the answer. ~

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
That seems so dumb to me as steam has a number of games already where it takes like three brain cells to realize that almost no one is buying it for the sfw child main character enjoys slice of life version, they are buying it because you patch it and the Main Character FUCKS the entire town between slice of life moments.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
people, i would like to ask... IF we can't get whole 'juicy package of animation", from steam, Can we at least get translation and somehow put it in the original JP game ? I play ofc oryginal Dungeon master + by not knowing Japanese, and i ca't get the story even in 1%, but i love game. So I do not need steam game... I need (and we all, in general) only steam translation.
Is it possible ?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
people, i would like to ask... IF we can't get whole 'juicy package of animation", from steam, Can we at least get translation and somehow put it in the original JP game ? I play ofc oryginal Dungeon master + by not knowing Japanese, and i ca't get the story even in 1%, but i love game. So I do not need steam game... I need (and we all, in general) only steam translation.
Is it possible ?
No, the engine was made from scratch, and the guy who made it died, so cracking it up, would be pretty hard if not useless because of the original language.

• Sad
Reactions: kdaniel111

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Well I got a follow up message from the Publisher and apparently the scenes they said were removed due to Steam Policy issues are available with the free R18 patch they will be releasing. So we are NOT losing any scenes with the R18 Patch.
The R18 isn't out? I wanted to try this but if it's still missing content I'll wait

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
The R18 isn't out? I wanted to try this but if it's still missing content I'll wait
The following game that's getting an international release is what I'm referring to, The game in this thread is complete. I'm referring to the follow-up game, the follow-up game doesn't have a dedicated thread or at least one that is current outside a requested thread so here we are.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Unfortunately, don't think so
What matters in the news is that it is coming out on steam in English at some point by the end of June due to some delays, as that's the time gaps of what remains of the Q2 of this year. From what I gather, the delay is also due to the translation work for not just English, but also Simp and Trad Chinese.

Reactions: Solifugo
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes