4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
guys any one have the latest version of the game?
This is the latest version of the game according to my knowledge. If you are referring to a bugfix that was released at a later date, then I can assure you, that the game is perfectly bug free, from start to finish it works perfectly fine.

If you are referring to DunEroPlus, than that is a separate game, a sequel, which is yet to be released in English, to be expected in this month or maybe in June, but I would wager on May, since the April release date was pushed back only due to unfinished Chinese translation.

Reactions: VK-501 and Solifugo

aalu_boy.exe

Jan 13, 2022
This is the latest version of the game according to my knowledge. If you are referring to a bugfix that was released at a later date, then I can assure you, that the game is perfectly bug free, from start to finish it works perfectly fine.

If you are referring to DunEroPlus, than that is a separate game, a sequel, which is yet to be released in English, to be expected in this month or maybe in June, but I would wager on May, since the April release date was pushed back only due to unfinished Chinese translation.
Thanks=)

Reactions: VK-501 and Greg_

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
V2.00 released yesterday on dlsite

View attachment 3682120
It's more detailed than that:
- Event Viewer (wasn't available before)
- Gallery Items moved to Guild.
- The Extra Hermetia content (Voices and Animations) integrated to the game. (Used to be Supporters-Only DLC)
- Save Transfer Support for when the Steam Version is out. Save files will be in a "savedata" folder.
-- WARNING: The "data_ero.pac" file will also be found in the same savedata folder. This grants access to all the Adult content the game has. Removing this file from there will enable the new "All Ages" Mode for the game, so that you can enjoy the Dungeon Crawling RPG aspect with an afterglow and keep the head clear for longer.

All of this will also be in the Steam version, alongside the support for the English and both Chinese Languages.

Last edited:

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
How do i go back to the surface(the town, the base)?
Either by walking to the entrance, using transfer circles or if you get defeated, but you lose some (or all, I don't remember) unappraised items you have collected.

Last edited:

hj56h4j6j45

Oct 11, 2017
I just got it.
(I had not found the entry again)
You loose all collected items(if i understand the "difficult" translation). Japanese is a very complex language!
So help us ya japanese guys and women!
Thanks for reply, Greg_!

Reactions: Greg_

hj56h4j6j45

Oct 11, 2017
Now i can provoke all! (Why are these animations not bigger???)
Nice.
Itś so sad that i lost my old friend Kozuke!

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The latest on the dev's Ci-en page came out some hours ago, and basically says that the DLC that used to be for Supporters only is now free, linking anyone reading to the file for download. It's the one that adds Hermetia's content to the game. This DLC is for anyone who runs the game up to version 1.08 of DanEro Plus. And as previously mentioned, is already included in the 2.00+ version, which is also the version to come with the Steam release version of the game with additional overseas languages. The other stuff shown is just extra media files that were updated for those that ARE supporters only. So, if you want that, pay the monthly 500¥ (or regional equivalent) for the website's membership service to access.

Reactions: ZX7H

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
The question now is when the Plus version's coming out. It honestly sounds like it's just about ready, but the lack of concrete release date on the steam page makes me anxious. I know that June just started, but still...

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
The question now is when the Plus version's coming out. It honestly sounds like it's just about ready, but the lack of concrete release date on the steam page makes me anxious. I know that June just started, but still...
Agreed, now if only it were uncensored for keeping us waiting. Haha.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
It's "under reviewing", according to them. So, up to the whims of Steam Bureaucracy to get us a real date. The dev is already done with it.

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes