4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Do you have link with news or is it dl-site update? Because didn't see any news and can't see any difference on DL
DLsite's page for the game. Also, I am specifically talking about the update for Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus, the newer game, not the original Dungeon of Erotic Master. For whatever reason, discussion about Plus has been here instead of its own thread.

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
There was small update. Looks like the dev fixed some bugs and dlsite download problems.

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
DLsite's page for the game. Also, I am specifically talking about the update for Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus, the newer game, not the original Dungeon of Erotic Master. For whatever reason, discussion about Plus has been here instead of its own thread.
I actually bought the game some months ago. Do you know how and if I can download the upgraded version (the one with new floors and Helmetia's animations) on DLsite?

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
I actually bought the game some months ago. Do you know how and if I can download the upgraded version (the one with new floors and Helmetia's animations) on DLsite?
*Just some random thoughts.* Do you have list of your user purchases from DLsite or history of your downloads? Maybe just redownload from the page if you have this option?

Reactions: Altante 87

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Normally you can just go to the game's page and redownload it (assuming you're signed in).
I am also unsure on if the update gives us her animations or not. They may only be available on the extra floors, alternatively it may be just that the game is updated where it can have them, provided you're subscribed to dev's ci-en under the 500円 or better tier and apply a downloadable patch from it (I'm not sure on if the download from that is the animations as a patch or just a .gif collection of them).

I'm not 100% on it, as I'm not far enough in the game to have said floors.

Reactions: Altante 87

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
There must be some new plot in 1.05 with smith girl. Can't check because didn't buy from dlsite (and now just can't buy due to circumstances). Can you please share new version if you found out how to download it?

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
*Just some random thoughts.* Do you have list of your user purchases from DLsite or history of your downloads? Maybe just redownload from the page if you have this option?
I had been able to download version 1.05 but the new animation of Helmetia are all off. When using charm in game the new animations does not take place and in the gallery there's only this image where the new animations should be... :( IMG_20220709_141350423.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: lypt

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
I had been able to download version 1.05 but the new animation of Helmetia are all off. When using charm in game the new animations does not take place and in the gallery there's only this image where the new animations should be... :( View attachment 1915838
Yep, these animations are for 500 yen supporters. Sad.
Looks like only 2 dungeons (or floors) were added:
Is there any plot like on the video here: ?

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
Yep, these animations are for 500 yen supporters. Sad.
Looks like only 2 dungeons (or floors) were added:
Is there any plot like on the video here: ?
I see. Meh, i'm almost tempted to pay (it's basically 3$). I will think about it and share it if i will. In case, anyone know how to?

Reactions: Artix0
Jul 22, 2017
I have a question. Since they make supporter privilege content was this done for the original game as well? What's up with that one? Does anyone have the original game with all the supporter privilege content? I hope we can get the supporter privilege content for this Plus version of the game as well...

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I have a question. Since they make supporter privilege content was this done for the original game as well? What's up with that one? Does anyone have the original game with all the supporter privilege content? I hope we can get the supporter privilege content for this Plus version of the game as well...
There hasn't been any content like that for the original game. I don't think anyone's going to bother with getting the supporter content for the Plus version until that content is done (IIRC the new animations aren't all voiced yet). I'm not sure how long that will take either, since a sequel is also being worked on now.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
Jul 22, 2017
Are you sure? I remember something like an actuall gallery mode for this original game was made for supporters or something. I asked about it from long ago I think.

Also regarding the Plus version stuff if you translate the text on the bottom of the page from a view pages ago (the link to the Ci-En post and the bottom of that post) you get this (DeepL translator):
"
Please note
This support benefit will be an early bird benefit with plans to be released by the end of this year!
We are planning to sell this support bonus for 600-800 yen including additional H-animation and CG collection of Hermetia from next year onwards.
We are planning to sell this support bonus for 600-800 yen.
We would like to make as much money as possible for the production of the sequel and other games in the series.
I would like to make some money for the production of the sequel and other game series.
Thank you in advance for your understanding!"

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes