marvin.yahya

Jan 29, 2020
Played this game and gotta say its quite bad. Not only is the gameplay horrendous, the story is reminiscent of the ramblings of a deranged cuck. Seriously, all the endings are horrible. The whole "humans were wiped out" plot is so cucky and cringe that it should practically have an NTR tag. 0/10

Reactions: consey

PotatoHentai101

Jul 10, 2024
The only reason why i even played this was the x-ray sex scenes and cum inflation as very few games have this and i wish more did. But my god not the gore, like wtf. Just how do you really get off to that.

It was a like a turn on turn off simulator, one normalish sex scene then next a fucked up gore scene oh and also you have no control in any of the scene so your going to have to watch every little bit

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
If anyone else is struggling like I did here are the translated controls from the readme:
Code:
★ Operation method (initial setting)
・ Player Movement : WASD
・ Jump : Space
-Run : Left Shift
-Crouch : Left Ctrl
・Find out :E
- Drop weapons : Q

- To Pause screen : Esc
・ Re-play the stage : R

- Moving viewpoint: Mouse cursor movement
- Perspective zoom: Mouse wheel
- Attack (weapon possession only): Left mouse click
- Aim mode: Right mouse click

Last edited:

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
If you mean the hero i doubt they can recreate a normal human after that many clones generation.
They can, they are just surprisingly stupid in this case just not to undo both curses on poor dude and use him as a male base (or maybe they just hate him that much that they not even consider this option I dunno).

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
They can, they are just surprisingly stupid in this case just not to undo both curses on poor dude and use him as a male base (or maybe they just hate him that much that they not even consider this option I dunno).
What i was thinking is about the fertility of the clones, they can be pregnant however due their short life-span the baby will inherit some huge deformations, if it could be fertile at all, but ye, that surely is the way to go to overcome the situation, at least a little bit.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
What i was thinking is about the fertility of the clones, they can be pregnant however due their short life-span the baby will inherit some huge deformations, if it could be fertile at all, but ye, that surely is the way to go to overcome the situation, at least a little bit.
They short-living due to being butchered like cattle, not because of excessive cloning.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Played this game and gotta say its quite bad. Not only is the gameplay horrendous, the story is reminiscent of the ramblings of a deranged cuck. Seriously, all the endings are horrible. The whole "humans were wiped out" plot is so cucky and cringe that it should practically have an NTR tag. 0/10
You dig in too much. While i think that gameplay is lanky as fuck, the atmosphere of a cruel dystopia were sufferings are unavoidable is kinda what saves the game. And idk were you got cuck vibes, since you play as female. It doesn't have a male character to project yourself on to feel cucked.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
They short-living due to being butchered like cattle, not because of excessive cloning.
No, no, somewhere there is written about their life expectancy and is around 5 years, little bit more, at that point usually they are sold as meat, the problem about the clonation was that their dna got disrupt and the scientist around couldn't manage to create a new human without resorting to clonation making it always worse, in fact there are also male figures but they gone completely crazy? Don't remember exactly.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You dig in too much. While i think that gameplay is lanky as fuck, the atmosphere of a cruel dystopia were sufferings are unavoidable is kinda what saves the game. And idk were you got cuck vibes, since you play as female. It doesn't have a male character to project yourself on to feel cucked.
well in some sort he could be feel cucked by the humanity crysis and that he can just be a viewer of the depravity that's going on :BootyTime:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
No, no, somewhere there is written about their life expectancy and is around 5 years, little bit more, at that point usually they are sold as meat, the problem about the clonation was that their dna got disrupt and the scientist around couldn't manage to create a new human without resorting to clonation making it always worse, in fact there are also male figures but they gone completely crazy? Don't remember exactly.
Do they even need more living expectancy in that setting? Kind of pointless to have old cow with shit quality of meat...

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
Question: Is this a sequel to Dungeon of Revival, or is it a completely different story?

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes