luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
all links dead, tested em all
Gofile is still alive however got limited due high traffic, I'll up again under workupload and gofile the game already patched, then there's also report system so mods can upload it back..

Edit:
Done already.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZz2

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I can't find a way past the gear room. I make it past the area with the rats and have a wrench I see what looks like a door down but no obvious ways to go as there si metal death everywhere. Am I supposed to do something with the wrench as NOTHING in the gear area has translated so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I can't find a way past the gear room. I make it past the area with the rats and have a wrench I see what looks like a door down but no obvious ways to go as there si metal death everywhere. Am I supposed to do something with the wrench as NOTHING in the gear area has translated so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
As I wrote everything is translated but somehow some pieces are broken in game (something with how the game handle the writing i guess), just press left alt + 1 to read the log. As for your problem you won't need any tool to end that level (just at the start you can use the wrench to block the first section), for the elevator section you have to think smart, jump to the first stone, then to the other and go for the ceiling for circumnavigate the room, the support with the box is just a trick (tho you can get a death scene over the gate), personally I've tried multiple times walking to the gate however even if you manage to reach to the end you won't jump long enough.

Ps. be careful on how you jump, I've managed to break the game in that section xD Basically the gravity works really badly and you might be catapulted away, to me happen to compenetrate in the soft respawn zone (when you get stuck on something) and the game tried over and over to spawn me inside the railing lmao.

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I just gave up and viewed the gallery. I have always tried to beat this dev's games and never make it past the first two level's because of something gameplay breaking. Thank god for the gallery system. I found the exit to level 2 and it just refused to work.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I just gave up and viewed the gallery. I have always tried to beat this dev's games and never make it past the first two level's because of something gameplay breaking. Thank god for the gallery system. I found the exit to level 2 and it just refused to work.
Unsure of what you're talking.

Sep 1, 2020
You have to use the wrench to break the mechanism to stop the gears from spinning.
On first part you can just melee it but on the second part after the rat trap you have to throw it in order to stop the gear from spinning.
After the gear room you can pick up the sword on the skeleton(?) at the ground and throw it on the platform that holds the box, you can use the box to go on the hole in the wall.

I beat the game for an hour got the Ending A and C no clue on getting Ending B, had to retry multiple time on the last stage, I had no idea that you can pick up the knife and destroy the three pipe to kill the Queen

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You have to use the wrench to break the mechanism to stop the gears from spinning.
On first part you can just melee it but on the second part after the rat trap you have to throw it in order to stop the gear from spinning.
After the gear room you can pick up the sword on the skeleton(?) at the ground and throw it on the platform that holds the box, you can use the box to go on the hole in the wall.

I beat the game for an hour got the Ending A and C no clue on getting Ending B, had to retry multiple time on the last stage, I had no idea that you can pick up the knife and destroy the three pipe to kill the Queen
Interesting that you can have actually various appreach to the sections, for me I basically parkour all the gear level and jumped to the ceiling with help of the stone elevator (I've actually never tried to destroy the support of the box but always the box itself where I could get up there always thx the stone elevator).

If I remember correctly ending B is cooking time and if I'm not wrong you have to kill everyone except the queen.

So the endings should be:
ending A: don't kill anyone and go straight to the queen
ending B: kill everyone but not the queen
ending C: do whatever you want but kill the queen by destroying the pipes (I've actually always destroyed all pipes there however seem 3 are enough)
There should be something to do also with the clone fridge so perhaps if you check or not is also a prerequisite for one ending

Last edited:

GAMERS02

Feb 23, 2024
Not sure if this is safe or not but I'll take one for the team if its not. Heres a log of what I did

1) download with windows defender on, flagged for trojan
2) downloaded with WD off and scanned specific file with MalwareBytes - no viruses detected
3) scanned entire PC with Malwarebytes - no viruses detected
4) Renabled WD and tried to extract to file - failed due to virus detection
5) disabled WD and extracted to file - success
6) Scanned ensuing folder with Malwarebytes - no virus detected.
7) Scanned entire PC - no viruses detected.
8) renabled WD
9) Launched game - worked as intended
10) Scanned entire PC - no viruses detected.

I do believe the flag is just WD being a little stupid. Play at your own risk but it worked fine for me.
fuck widows defender i'm using avira anti virus let's see how it goes

ViviWraith

Aug 5, 2017
Okay I really wanted to like this and I actually did at the very beginning then I reached the part with the gears...
As it was mentioned before the game has horrible collision and what also have is bloody tons of platforming. Not a good combo.

With some jumping, crawling and sneaking this would have been a pleasant experience :p but I honestly burst into laughing when I tried to grab a rifle in the courtyard and the moment I touched it it just blew my head off XD

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Okay I really wanted to like this and I actually did at the very beginning then I reached the part with the gears...
As it was mentioned before the game has horrible collision and what also have is bloody tons of platforming. Not a good combo.

With some jumping, crawling and sneaking this would have been a pleasant experience :p but I honestly burst into laughing when I tried to grab a rifle in the courtyard and the moment I touched it it just blew my head off XD
I know right, when I saw the rifle I wanted to kill the enemies with the rifle but when I used grabbed it, it shot my head.

Reactions: ViviWraith
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes