DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
after getting hit by a high speed gear, my character didn't die, but got tilted so fucking hard, i couldn't move

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
after getting hit by a high speed gear, my character didn't die, but got tilted so fucking hard, i couldn't move
I got lucky enough to get squished between the balcony in the counterweight zone, system tried to respawn me always in the same position xD It have a really weird animation during gravity push (when this happen R to restart the level)

Apr 19, 2020
Is there any scenario where you get raip'd and aren't killed? Or is it just game over press R every time H happens?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Is there any scenario where you get raip'd and aren't killed? Or is it just game over press R every time H happens?
Except dream/illusion part no, altrough don't really remember if she'll get raped there (perhaps in only 1)

Last edited:

DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
What are you talking about? Only anon (that is dead) and mega are down.
There's also 2 other games from the same developer, which is currently on my mega account
Dungeon of Punishment and Dungeon of Revival.

Mind adding them on this site? If you need link tho i can share it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There's also 2 other games from the same developer, which is currently on my mega account
Dungeon of Punishment and Dungeon of Revival.

Mind adding them on this site? If you need link tho i can share it.
Dungeon of revival is already translated from me and you can find it on F95, as for Dungeon of Punishment I didn't felt much interest

Reactions: Ionenschatten

nibuddzhi

Mar 2, 2018
There isn't really a good ending but ending C is somehow acceptable.
Basically if you shout down the progenitor the pigs and the others can't do anymore humans, there are various notes about explaining how the humans got extinct fighting these creatures, actually is explained that at begin the humans got the goblins as slaves (and presumebly also some of the pigs), the pigs begged the humans of cooperation but these one refused and so a war started, at begin the humans alomost deafet them but at some point a minotour arrived and this overturned the result, they lost and got killed, all except the progenitor that was kept alive since few hundred years with the only reason of reproduction, if you choose to end her suffering basically there will be no longer humans in few years since all their experiment were unsuccessfully (mostly the girls you see around have around 1 to 3 years max 5 and are all clones). Good lore xD
I'm not sure, but perhaps due to the translation, it seems to me that it was a little different.

Orcs, pigmen and goblins lived and were friends. They met people who were said to be bad, constantly fighting and eating animals (hunting). The war allegedly began when Pig saw a man shoot a wild boar.

The Orcs and Goblins joined in and things became very sad for the humans after the appearance of the Minotaur and other Inhuman champions.

People were enslaved. Supposedly they tried to come to an agreement with the people, but they constantly rebelled. After the war and uprisings, people became extremely scarce, and they began to degenerate due to inbreeding. Having become almost animals in mind.

We play as a "Clone" of a village girl who has not yet degenerated. But there is a nuance. She is a clone, clone, clone and so on. And this is bad because with each generation of cloning, the genome deteriorates, and the ancestor cannot give birth to men. And there will only be clones grown in vitro. If we kill the ancestress, we will be put in her place.

And there are a couple of points here that the story in the museum is a lie. Women of orcs, goblins, etc.? There are none.
Descendants between Goblins and women = goblins. Not half-goblin, complete gene dominance.
Inhumans are very fond of human meat, but the war supposedly began because of a man's hunt for a wild boar. Duplicity or just a political excuse? Those. What did they eat before? carrots? and after the war, oh, the meat is delicious. Hm~m.
No mention of elves other than the presence of the corpse of the last one. They also apparently died off-screen. Purely by chance.
They can clone and implant memories, but have no idea about the X and Y chromosomes? How selective. In short, Orcs, Goblins and Pigmen are an invasive species designed to destroy the population of humans and elves. Minotaurs and other Champions were apparently to the generals (could they know the truth or were they also ignorant?). And now they will apparently die out (continuing degeneration of humans = extinction of women = lack of women to reproduce), freeing the world for those who brought them.

But I just think too much, and the auto translation could be bad, and it's been a month since I played. =P

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm not sure, but perhaps due to the translation, it seems to me that it was a little different.

Orcs, pigmen and goblins lived and were friends. They met people who were said to be bad, constantly fighting and eating animals (hunting). The war allegedly began when Pig saw a man shoot a wild boar.

The Orcs and Goblins joined in and things became very sad for the humans after the appearance of the Minotaur and other Inhuman champions.

People were enslaved. Supposedly they tried to come to an agreement with the people, but they constantly rebelled. After the war and uprisings, people became extremely scarce, and they began to degenerate due to inbreeding. Having become almost animals in mind.

We play as a "Clone" of a village girl who has not yet degenerated. But there is a nuance. She is a clone, clone, clone and so on. And this is bad because with each generation of cloning, the genome deteriorates, and the ancestor cannot give birth to men. And there will only be clones grown in vitro. If we kill the ancestress, we will be put in her place.

And there are a couple of points here that the story in the museum is a lie. Women of orcs, goblins, etc.? There are none.
Descendants between Goblins and women = goblins. Not half-goblin, complete gene dominance.
Inhumans are very fond of human meat, but the war supposedly began because of a man's hunt for a wild boar. Duplicity or just a political excuse? Those. What did they eat before? carrots? and after the war, oh, the meat is delicious. Hm~m.
No mention of elves other than the presence of the corpse of the last one. They also apparently died off-screen. Purely by chance.
They can clone and implant memories, but have no idea about the X and Y chromosomes? How selective. In short, Orcs, Goblins and Pigmen are an invasive species designed to destroy the population of humans and elves. Minotaurs and other Champions were apparently to the generals (could they know the truth or were they also ignorant?). And now they will apparently die out (continuing degeneration of humans = extinction of women = lack of women to reproduce), freeing the world for those who brought them.

But I just think too much, and the auto translation could be bad, and it's been a month since I played. =P
What I wrote was taken mostly based on words from the museum, the translation is not that bad, plus I've made also some edit here and there (just download the fix). Altrough I've read the story rather quickly, honestly I don't remember the bear part xD however is for a fact that the humans were the supreme being up to the point with the minotour hero and king of the war, proof is also the Brave that, if is not taken care with costantly body deformation, can resurrect at any moment. Here and there you can read more about the game lore however yes I made a mistake about the progenitor, she is the only one who can generate and sustain enough "resource" for the next human generation however with each generation she will loose a part of genetic component, I'm actually unsure if are the "children" who take her place or actually there is a different type of clonation for her since the "children" cannot cope with the costant exctraction, or there's not enough information about or I've skipped that part, however if I'm not remeber wrongly is the 6th generation of the progenitor in around 300 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: nibuddzhi

overlord69

Feb 22, 2018
the game is lock 60fps, anyone know how to change fame limit or unlock it pls ? i use 165hz monitor and 60fps make me so crazy :(

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes