• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
honestly I was kinda bummed there is no happy ending but then i remember a quote from Iron Lung that encapsulate what happen if you took the lift and somehow escape and survive

"Even if they keep their promises... what freedom waits for you? A few dying ships in a sea of dead stars?"

Reactions: nibuddzhi

May 9, 2017
I'd like to try the game but the download failed due to trojan detection. Half the people here is saying it's safe but half saying it's not safe. If it really is "Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!ml" then it's ransomware that I'm not touching with a 9 foot pole.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Probably the worst controlling game I've ever been unfortunate enough to play. The stupid gear level with these clunky-ass controls is so infuriating, I don't possess the right words to explain it. When you throw stuff, it goes nowhere near where you're aiming, so trying to do anything with any level of precision is Goddamn impossible. I'm so fucking sick of devs forcing players to do precise shit in games that control like complete dogshit.

Reactions: Exhibitionist Foxie

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Probably the worst controlling game I've ever been unfortunate enough to play. The stupid gear level with these clunky-ass controls is so infuriating, I don't possess the right words to explain it. When you throw stuff, it goes nowhere near where you're aiming, so trying to do anything with any level of precision is Goddamn impossible. I'm so fucking sick of devs forcing players to do precise shit in games that control like complete dogshit.
what point of the game you need to have precision in throwing? is it the area after the gears?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
what point of the game you need to have precision in throwing? is it the area after the gears?
The area with the gears. The second hub thing that's on the roof behind the two gears. The controls are so shit that any time I got too close to even attempt a crouch walk or something, I got insta killed. So, I tried to throw between the gear and the wall, and that is just as atrocious. Actually glad I gave up and downloaded the gallery unlocker. I'd be even more pissed if I suffered through the entire game to get it all unlocked. The 'voice acting' in this game sounds like they recorded all of it while clapped out on horse tranquilizers.

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
For some reason I like this dev's games, glad to see another one after so much time, I just hope it runs better than the previous titles

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
What do you have to do in the strip club, I had the VIP card and I'm in, but afterwards I don't quite understand what to do, every door is checked except for the one, it's a trap:rolleyes:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
honestly I was kinda bummed there is no happy ending but then i remember a quote from Iron Lung that encapsulate what happen if you took the lift and somehow escape and survive

"Even if they keep their promises... what freedom waits for you? A few dying ships in a sea of dead stars?"
I wrote about, however is a shame.. this is how it should go xD

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
technically seem you can stop the gears somehow (tried but didn't got to), that specific note gor corrupt, I'm already making a fix anyway. Also in the last stage you need to trow for a specific ending, altrough is not a big issue in that specific case.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What do you have to do in the strip club, I had the VIP card and I'm in, but afterwards I don't quite understand what to do, every door is checked except for the one, it's a trap:rolleyes:
just return back in the main entrance, the workers have moved away the coffin.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
As far as I know, at NO point.

You can stop the gears without throwing anything. There's not a single point in the game where throwing something is even remotely useful.

Linkedcell

Oct 2, 2020
Not sure if this is safe or not but I'll take one for the team if its not. Heres a log of what I did

1) download with windows defender on, flagged for trojan
2) downloaded with WD off and scanned specific file with MalwareBytes - no viruses detected
3) scanned entire PC with Malwarebytes - no viruses detected
4) Renabled WD and tried to extract to file - failed due to virus detection
5) disabled WD and extracted to file - success
6) Scanned ensuing folder with Malwarebytes - no virus detected.
7) Scanned entire PC - no viruses detected.
8) renabled WD
9) Launched game - worked as intended
10) Scanned entire PC - no viruses detected.

I do believe the flag is just WD being a little stupid. Play at your own risk but it worked fine for me.

• Wow
Reactions: gamarexx

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
MTL fix and light manual edit

Fixed all notes respecting the original text formatting, however I wasn't able to fix the gibberish ones, really idk why :illuminati:
in these cases if you want you can press "alt + 1" and read the translated text from there (to move the mouse you have to be in the menu "esc"). I've also added the scenes I've missed and one outfit, should be all :)

To install simple extract in the main folder and overwrite.

Edit: fixed few lines
Edit 2: Added missing costumes
Edit 3: Fixed few more lines, some edit, added some missed stuff
(already included in the current op version)
DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
technically seem you can stop the gears somehow (tried but didn't got to), that specific note gor corrupt, I'm already making a fix anyway. Also in the last stage you need to trow for a specific ending, altrough is not a big issue in that specific case.
Wait where? The only part i need to throw was for the box to drop after passing the gears, that is the only point in the game were throwing was essential

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes