• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

satzuna

Feb 11, 2020
Like i've said I missing the collar (bell one), a pair of shoes (beneath the maid costume) and the tiara (over the maid costume), I'd say probably tho or this screen should make no sense.
Hmm a little bit weird.
I've tried on other computer, once you get the costume, you should able to get the full set.
Maybe you can try to get it one more time to see if you can get all of them:rolleyes:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hmm a little bit weird.
I've tried on other computer, once you get the costume, you should able to get the full set.
Maybe you can try to get it one more time to see if you can get all of them:rolleyes:
Oh well if you actually get all the set then is fine like that, a bug maybe for that guy?
Actually now the only one missing are the straps (right of the maid suit), is the only one i still haven't found (just for the pick up writing).

Btw the fix alredy fix these jap notes so you may want to download it.

Last edited:

satzuna

Feb 11, 2020
Oh well if you actually get all the set then is fine like that, a bug maybe for that guy?
Actually now the only one missing are the straps (right of the maid suit), is the only one i still haven't found (just for the pick up writing).

Btw the fix alredy fix these jap notes so you may want to download it.
Stage 3 get a little crash from the pigman and he will force you wearing the bondage wear.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

yanzhe218

Aug 17, 2023
And there aren't good endings, right? Even ending C seems not good xD (played the raw, so I ask to be sure)

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Not sure if this is safe or not but I'll take one for the team if its not. Heres a log of what I did

1) download with windows defender on, flagged for trojan
2) downloaded with WD off and scanned specific file with MalwareBytes - no viruses detected
3) scanned entire PC with Malwarebytes - no viruses detected
4) Renabled WD and tried to extract to file - failed due to virus detection
5) disabled WD and extracted to file - success
6) Scanned ensuing folder with Malwarebytes - no virus detected.
7) Scanned entire PC - no viruses detected.
8) renabled WD
9) Launched game - worked as intended
10) Scanned entire PC - no viruses detected.

I do believe the flag is just WD being a little stupid. Play at your own risk but it worked fine for me.
i think it was due to their playdrm 1692725368660.png to bypass a lock and key game launch mechanism; cracker use crack on it that why WD goes crazy detecting a whole archive as Malicious.

Reactions: Linkedcell
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes