bshpktlyn7

Dec 4, 2022
I cannot see the characters in game, their weapons are visible and they look like they are floating in the air. Everyone is invisible when I select recollections as well. Does anyone know how to fix this? I played dungeon of revival but did not have this problem.

Gsboss20073

Nov 16, 2021
I cannot see the characters in game, their weapons are visible and they look like they are floating in the air. Everyone is invisible when I select recollections as well. Does anyone know how to fix this? I played dungeon of revival but did not have this problem.
i have had the same problem idk if its because of the drm installed but everytime i play it does not work and i know its not a pc issue cause the other game made from the same creators works fine but the diffrenc is that one has no drm

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
Step 1: Have a barely working movement and collision system that gets you stuck literally everywhere.
Step 2: Build in a mandatory platforming section with moving platforms and gears that has zero checkpoints.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit.

All jokes aside, this game is perfect in all the fucked up ways, but the platforming really is a pain in the ass.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Weird thing about it is that only the first level is heavy on platforming. In fact, level 1 SUCKS!

Good thing we can skip to any level.

raziafireblade

Apr 22, 2020
There is a file that unlocks all the costumes right? Because if there is I must have missed it, the file I used to unlock all the gallery scenes only unlocked the bondage outfit.

Also that same unlocked allowed me to see ending B but for some reason the cooked body parts in that ending were all invisible? I don't think it's a gore filter because the other scenes worked fine.

Devil Dan

Oct 25, 2023
This game is interesting. Though it falls victim to the usual trap of making the protag female which usually mans the enemies are male and out to rape you. So the main gameplay is collecting ways to die. Other than outfits it's the only unlockable anyway.

It makes me wish for a Dungeon Keeper style game where humans are one of the resources.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes