Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The girl should not hit the enemies with her hands but with her breasts....(sorry my english)

Last edited:
Reactions: adn700

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Is that a dick monster in preview pics? :ROFLMAO:
Renders are looking great. Pretty damn good.
Unfortunately I'm not into monster sex. So, I'll just wish the developer good luck and keep up the quality

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Is that a dick monster in preview pics? :ROFLMAO:
Renders are looking great. Pretty damn good.
Unfortunately I'm not into monster sex. So, I'll just wish the developer good luck and keep up the quality
it's not in game yet and maybe never ^^, just a render i make. you can try for now no dick monster ^^ Just Orc.

Reactions: E-Dog

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
ok played this game and "a struggle with sin" today and i have to say both games are polar opposites. as the op wrote: they need a proofwriter, because the story is barely understandable. i have big problems to write correct english, but the op obviously has no clue. i really hope they get a new teammember to correct this because the cgs are actually very nice but it´s really hard to play if you get assaulted by the writing and i couldnt find the skip function.

edit: basbusa that´s great news for this project. it has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
ok played this game and "a struggle with sin" today and i have to say both games are polar opposites. as the op wrote: they need a proofwriter, because the story is barely understandable. i have big problems to write correct english, but the op obviously has no clue. i really hope they get a new teammember to correct this because the cgs are actually very nice but it´s really hard to play if you get assaulted by the writing and i couldnt find the skip function.
I'm the one working on text editing. It's a work in progress. The Developer is French so English is not his first language.

Reactions: Dideldidum

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
sound like some milking stuff maybe.. shooting milk out of the breats like gun... or just slap the tits on ennemy face.. :D
I have discussed with ADN700 and there is a possibility he could do something like that. Not sure if it would be a still pic or an animation of some sort.

Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
Im stuck getting gold to make potions, after collecting enough ingredients. Giving Hippo the worms doesn't give any gold.

Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
Did you already venture outside the village and collected insects for Mister Hippo?
I think so.. Here is what I did: I spoke to him about the insect at night, went to the forest, collected some worms, went back to him, but the only option there, was to refill my power.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I think so.. Here is what I did: I spoke to him about the insect at night, went to the forest, collected some worms, went back to him, but the only option there, was to refill my power.
Any chance you can take a snapshot and direct message me the snapshot?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Yep, same here, no way to make gold. I can use my worms to refill the power but it won't give me any gold. And i can't clean since i'm too big for the maid clothes.
And the first night i went out to search worms and other i lost power with every action (for the first three i think), that happened to be all failures, and when i found something for the first time, i stopped loosing power that way (can only loose it in fight).

And by the way, fucking great game you got here !!! First impression was that the intro and all dialogues needed to be reworked a little, but great to know that you're on it ! :D (by the way, small bug on the dialogues too, when you take your first potion with sally, even if you don't take the futa version, it still displays the dialogue when you say you cummed on her face).

Anyway, great wotk, can't wait to find more, gonna patreon right now ! :D

Reactions: adn700

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This game seems to have been made to rape my ear. You have to listen to that "music" or mute all the sounds.

Reactions: Meh559
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes