BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
to go full screen try pressing F11, as for accelerating the dialog i have no idea
As of right now there is no option. I can understand how some ppl might not like the dialogue becuz it needs to be edited(which I’m working on) and want to zip through it. I’ll talk to ADN700 to see what he can do. I do have a question, if the dialogue were to make a lot more sense In English, would you still want to zip through it?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well for my part it's not that much about the dialogue itself, but more the speed at which it display, pretty slow. You can't control its speed and if you click it pass the dialogue to the next, so it's not really anjoyable to read in itself, but it's pretty easy to fix i think. Even if the actual dialogue isn't trandscendent, i still like it and i'll gladly read the edited version. Scenario and ambiance are pretty important for me, that's what makes games or comics more appealing than just a gallery of random scenes.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
a 3min long VN with nothing but a few nude scenes.
seriously? am i doing something wrong or does the game actually end at the "get 3 potions" quest?
because i got to the forest and farmed 10 of each item.
but now i have no way of farming gold so i can't craft the potions.
all i can do is wait for night and peek at the princess or go to the hippo and reset my power.
those are the only 2 scenes i've found.

Jan 15, 2018
if i get 0 power i dont revert
-so post transformation there's no way to earn money as a maid
-hippo doesn't pay up for magical worms, talking gold not that magical semen shit
hippo's dialogue is kinda hard to see (for me at least)
regardless of whether you choose standard or futa-mode all dialogue assumes that you've got a dick
potion options shouldnt even be available if all of them aare for the next update just generates confusion
zzz if potion options arent even available... then earning money has no meaning
zzz restarted the game after i realized the booby form cant get you the cash so i could be a maid awhile longer
welp time wasted

Reactions: patrickB

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
if i get 0 power i dont revert
-so post transformation there's no way to earn money as a maid
-hippo doesn't pay up for magical worms, talking gold not that magical semen shit
hippo's dialogue is kinda hard to see (for me at least)
regardless of whether you choose standard or futa-mode all dialogue assumes that you've got a dick
potion options shouldnt even be available if all of them aare for the next update just generates confusion
zzz if potion options arent even available... then earning money has no meaning
zzz restarted the game after i realized the booby form cant get you the cash so i could be a maid awhile longer
welp time wasted
Thank you for all informations, i'll fix that for the next update ( Hippo Font, Gold , and Futa txt ...)

Strelok00

Oct 17, 2017
I have to say the game is pretty nice , it has some bugs mentionned above but overall it is a great start !
is there any bestiality planned ,with the horses for example?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
There's not enough content to rate fairly at the moment so here goes.
I was hoping some of the things mentioned actually was implemented, but they weren't.
Potions, *next update* etc.
The models made me laugh and got me allured at the same time, they are so extreme they became funny.
I ripped the content and that confirmed my initial concern that this is a game thread tagged and described with things actually not in the game yet.
I'm going to assume that English isn't your native language, but I hope you refine the language as that too made me react, not in a good way though.

Good luck in the future, I'll get back to this game in one or two years by then it's either complete or abandoned and I don't hope for the latter.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
There's not enough content to rate fairly at the moment so here goes.
I was hoping some of the things mentioned actually was implemented, but they weren't.
Potions, *next update* etc.
The models made me laugh and got me allured at the same time, they are so extreme they became funny.
I ripped the content and that confirmed my initial concern that this is a game thread tagged and described with things actually not in the game yet.
I'm going to assume that English isn't your native language, but I hope you refine the language as that too made me react, not in a good way though.

Good luck in the future, I'll get back to this game in one or two years by then it's either complete or abandoned and I don't hope for the latter.
I'm editing the dialogue for the game. Mod put in the description, not I or ADN700(Developer of the game). It will be corrected accordingly to what version is available to play. I might add this is not the finished game, but still in Beta version. So there are going to be things that can't be completed just yet. At this time we don't have a date set to when the game will be finished, but I can tell you it's not gonna take a year to finish(unless hypothetically something terribly happens that were to delay work on the game).

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Nice game, easy to play, a little grind to get the items from the forrest, but the 'fighting' made it enjoyable (and the tittie display that goes with it :love: ) !
A few things already mentioned by other users to improve, like the font from the Hippo dialogue (a bit hard to read at the moment), and the fact that you can't earn gold after tranformation (or did I miss something ?).
And yes the text speed is to slow (for me at least), but with a second click, the complete dialogue appears, so I can live with that for now :)
And thank so much you Dev for adding some lewd sounds that go very well with the naughty scenes !!! :p

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Nice visuals, but I couldn`t stand the music for too long to finish the game... Frustrating.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes