Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Are any of the sexual scenes animated? Iv played abit and found the start fun but the only animations were of the characters standing there talkong or moving about but none on the actual sex scenes, hope there is :)

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
It's not in the game, i wast a jus a render he did for fun ^^ Maybe it'll be added one day, maybe not

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So I got 3 old potions but can´t progress, because I´m still told " I need 3 potions" in the princess´ house. Still no way to progress further?

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
So I got 3 old potions but can´t progress, because I´m still told " I need 3 potions" in the princess´ house. Still no way to progress further?
Great job, it's the end of this version. save for the next update.

Reactions: PalmFace
D

Deleted member 192287

I will cross my fingers for more updates and android verison

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Whats the plot? Anyone.!
it's in the intro, you need to rescue elves that were captured by the orcs, and for that you'll need a certaind flower to make super strong potions to defeat the orcs. But you can't do it right now, the game stop before that

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Great !!! Don't worry about that the Growing potion will make Miracle !
I hope we wont have to make them bigger then they are at the end of the current version as that's just about at the limit for what I personally like.

Reactions: Valronn

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Can you write a little list of quests, or in which point the update ends? I need to know when i reach the last quest available
Amazing art, love big tittied elf bimbos
hate the hippo font and color
love the writing

Last edited:

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Can you write a little list of quests, or in which point the update ends? I need to know when i reach the last quest available
Amazing art, love big tittied elf bimbos
hate the hippo font and color
love the writing
That Green Hippo dialogue in green cursive will be changed. The writing will even improve more with more story and edited English.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes