BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
so whats the patreon password?
It has changed. if you are not a patreon subscriber then you can't use the password as it was never supposed be public...besides even if you were to have it and try the options for the Slave House, it would mess up the sequence you need go through to progress in the game.

Darzzy

May 29, 2017
I would suggest having a bit more info than 'I can't do that'. For example, when you have no money for the dress, she should say "I have no money for that, I should go ask the princess at the square." Or when you try to go outside during the day, instead of just 'I need dress/potions/horses for that', add another line with something like 'but I can sneak out to the surrounding woods at night.'

This will keep players on track a little better than just having to click each building to see if anything new happens.

There will be adjustments made to some of the music and control of the music volume.
Also I'm agreeing that the scrolling text is way too slow. Basically have to double click each passage. The patreon story didn't have that problem, was much easier to read IMO. A basic renpy options page is strongly recommended, even without a custom GUI it would be nice to have for QoL purposes.

A final minor thing - I'd add a 'Load' and 'Main Menu' button to the rightclick/Esc menu popup (essentially the save screen). It took me a while to even notice the little load button down at the bottom, I was closing the game and reopening it to load a save and try something else.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I would suggest having a bit more info than 'I can't do that'. For example, when you have no money for the dress, she should say "I have no money for that, I should go ask the princess at the square." Or when you try to go outside during the day, instead of just 'I need dress/potions/horses for that', add another line with something like 'but I can sneak out to the surrounding woods at night.'

This will keep players on track a little better than just having to click each building to see if anything new happens.

Also I'm agreeing that the scrolling text is way too slow. Basically have to double click each passage. The patreon story didn't have that problem, was much easier to read IMO. A basic renpy options page is strongly recommended, even without a custom GUI it would be nice to have for QoL purposes.

A final minor thing - I'd add a 'Load' and 'Main Menu' button to the rightclick/Esc menu popup (essentially the save screen). It took me a while to even notice the little load button down at the bottom, I was closing the game and reopening it to load a save and try something else.
thank you for all your advice, you're right i will add to the next update.

Reactions: Smirenka

Cofaxer

May 31, 2019
It has changed. if you are not a patreon subscriber then you can't use the password as it was never supposed be public...besides even if you were to have it and try the options for the Slave House, it would mess up the sequence you need go through to progress in the game.
Do you guys have discord? I could try to help you with lore, character creation and translation from English to Russian.

Just as an example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Do you guys have discord? I could try to help you with lore, character creation and translation from English to Russian.

Just as an example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow crazy stuff, i really like that ! i send you MP

Last edited:

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Where does it end currently? I see no way to earn gold any more and after you can't clean his house for gold he says he work for you at night yet he doesn't pay gold for insects, so guess it's done for this version?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Where does it end currently? I see no way to earn gold any more and after you can't clean his house for gold he says he work for you at night yet he doesn't pay gold for insects, so guess it's done for this version?
A lot more will be added in a very near to the future update...

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes