• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Quest, train for bj with soldier.
the soldier is one of amy's group, like garrett and pixie.
How to summon/find soldier.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
anyone has a game save with a lot of coins and the games start is at the beginning?
In \renpy\common\, modify the "00console.rpy" file, concerning the console enabling:
Python:
config.console = True
Then in the game (after the introduction, when you'll get only 5 gold pieces)), type :
- Shift-O (call the Renpy console),
- gold = 9999 (and enter)
- Escape (return to the game).

Last edited:
Reactions: Steven Maxie

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
prepare for trubal's contest :
talk to the druid about a mind control perfume

where is this druid what to do next, is this the end of the update

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
latest update doesnt let me play the game it froze when i try to load my latest save file..
A quick fix for one of your saved files (apparently, all your saved files from 7-5 till 8-1 are buggy).

Decompress and replace the attached file (i.e. file "8-1-LT1.save") into your save game directory. Then start the game and load your 8-1 save (and only this one as only this one will be fixed).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: futa4l1fe

Crystalrebeldinha

Feb 23, 2018
hey guys, how can i upload in the downloaded game my save game from the site game? bc i already downloaded the game but can't load my already played saved game in it. Can someone help me pls? I use mac tho, if that makes any difference

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes