tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Well, right off the bat I went to talk to Sally (the Shaman) and chose the... 'Talk' option, obviously, and the game ended. Probably forgot a return statement or something (either delete or add one, I don't know).
Other than that, looks interesting to say the least.

Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
I think my one concern right now is that i dont get to truly become mr hippos cum balloon. I want to swallow so much more of his cum and get a much much larger belly from it <3

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Yo, loving the art of the game! I have 2 questions:
1. Can you bang the Shaman? (She says something about a potion with 3 glowing mushrooms that grows something in you but that doesn't seem to be an options in the crafting menu or it could be the normal growing potion, but that is 5-6 mushrooms)
2. How do you get the 2 horses? I got 8 carrots and 27 gold, yet Garrick tells me to speak with the princess and he'll give me the horses after, but when I click the princess house it says I need the 2 horses.

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Dungeon Slaves 0.447 + COMPRESSED
There is no link, it takes us to a page that asks us to click on something that is not on the screen, would it be possible to give a normal link?

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Nice game but I have to ask are we really still only on the first quest or is my game just bugged and that's why I can't get the horses?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Nice game but I have to ask are we really still only on the first quest or is my game just bugged and that's why I can't get the horses?
i dont know, Garrick ask me to see the Princess, the Princess ask me to see Garrick.

maybe in the next update, in any case adn700 update this game very very fast so dont worry

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
i dont know, Garrick ask me to see the Princess, the Princess ask me to see Garrick.

maybe in the next update, in any case adn700 update this game very very fast so dont worry
Nah I get that, my thing is just that it might be best to at the very least update one quest at a time or indicate when you reach the end of the content. Fast updates are nice but if there isn't much content it might be best to wait until people won't be cut off mid-objective and left confused.

That's just my two cents though, dev can do whatever they want.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Nah I get that, my thing is just that it might be best to at the very least update one quest at a time or indicate when you reach the end of the content. Fast updates are nice but if there isn't much content it might be best to wait until people won't be cut off mid-objective and left confused.

That's just my two cents though, dev can do whatever they want.
i think is a good exercise, all of these games are Works in Progress, and a very good % of these are made with RenPy, im glad to see a tool like this available

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I like the game but Im stuck in the quest of the horses, I have the 20 coins and the 3 potions also the 15 carrots but there is no way to get to tolk to the princess. It is a bug or Im missing something. plz help.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I like the game but Im stuck in the quest of the horses, I have the 20 coins and the 3 potions also the 15 carrots but there is no way to get to tolk to the princess. It is a bug or Im missing something. plz help.
Next update ;)

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes